Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Just a feeling breh. I've seen that nikka miss too many chances, now it's PTSD.
That Burnley match, the United match they lost 3-2, the recent Liverpool match

Sterlings conversion rate is better than Salah's, and Sterling actually shows up in some big games.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Lol a ban bet means nothing. If Liverpool win the league I wouldn't come back here or the internet for a long time regardless given how insufferable you and all the old MAGA CACs who support them will be.

And nobody is trying to change the narrartive. Y'all spent money and are on top, congratulations. Only club to spend a billion and not win the league, maybe this year is your year!

Not to make this political, but a big reason why Leave won was because of how Greater Manchester voted on Brexit.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Not to make this political, but a big reason why Leave won was because of how Greater Manchester voted on Brexit.

No it wasn't. Manchester voted overwhelmingly to remain.

The big cities in England mostly voted to remain. It was the small, rural towns and villages that tipped the balance toward leave.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
No it wasn't. Manchester voted overwhelmingly to remain.

The big cities in England mostly voted to remain. It was the small, rural towns and villages that tipped the balance toward leave.

How Did Greater Manchester Vote?

7 of the 10 greater Manchester boroughs voted leave, and turnout in the city itself was less than expected.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Check out @SkySportsPL’s Tweet:

Why even sell if all you getting is $9 Milly :dwillhuh:

This how Spurs treat their veteran players?

Mexican please.

Levy ain't the sympathetic type, plus everyone is a walking £ to him.

Also Dembele requested to leave in the summer, but they didn't have any cover and it became too late to sell him then. As his contract expires in June.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Lol a ban bet means nothing. If Liverpool win the league I wouldn't come back here or the internet for a long time regardless given how insufferable you and all the old MAGA CACs who support them will be.

And nobody is trying to change the narrartive. Y'all spent money and are on top, congratulations. Only club to spend a billion and not win the league, maybe this year is your year!
We all post in this thread I don’t know who you think you fooling :pachaha:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wtf ever happened to @Gilver ?

Dude created this thread and bounced after a year or so

He is living life.

Long and short, probably too many Americans for him :mjpls:

If you think I'm :skip:

@mastermind @frush11 will tell you.

When he spammed the Spot with Kenwyne Jones threads and they had to delete his account, it phucked with the board. :banderas: