Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Against City it was the grass

Against Wolves it was the wind

I think Klopp thinks if he blames all the elements Captain Planet will come down and save him.

Remember him using that exucse when they lost to Southampton 2 years ago :mjlol:

And when they took the L to Wolves in the FA Cup back in 2017 as well he used the Wind excuse as well :laff:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Arsenal brehs, how do you feel about the Denis Suarez to arsenal speculation?

:francis: What about the defence tho?

It really doesn’t really matter who we have in midfield/attack with the calamitous defence that been said don’t really know much about the guy.

Is he any good?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
:francis: What about the defence tho?

It really doesn’t really matter who we have in midfield/attack with the calamitous defence that been said don’t really know much about the guy.

Is he any good?

Yeah he's pretty good, his style doesn't fit with the barca system. He'll probably show out once he leaves, just like how Gomez and Mina are doing at Everton, and Paco at Dortmund.:ehh:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I’ll see y’all in a couple of weeks or months. I need a break from football right now. I feel like I just broke up with my girl. My squad is trash, and my favorite player just joined a club and fan base I despise. I’m literally sitting here in my feelings listening to Pablo. At least Spring Training starts in a few weeks.

I’ll always have love for Gabi, but as long as he’s wearing those colors I have to treat him like an opp :francis:

giphy.gif

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I’ll see y’all in a couple of weeks or months. I need a break from football right now. I feel like I just broke up with my girl. My squad is trash, and my favorite player just joined a club and fan base I despise. I’m literally sitting here in my feelings listening to Pablo. At least Spring Training starts in a few weeks.

I’ll always have love for Gabi, but as long as he’s wearing those colors I have to treat him like an opp :francis:

giphy.gif

@Afrodroid

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

giphy.gif

Spend the whole season spamming The Coli with Gabigol tweets and salivating over his shytty tap-ins only for him to leave just like your girl did brehs
KUk99SJ.png

jokes aside though my condolences breh
sadjimjones.png

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

giphy.gif

Bruv theyre about to swoop in and lute Arrascaeta and Dede away from us, they about to look the galacticos

:scust:

Bruh they finally got their finances in order

:mjcry:

Bruh they gon sign erebody like Palmeiras did some seasons ago

:sadcam: