Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
He’s streaky, but he’s a solid player and he has balls. You can count on him in big situations.

I think we took him for granted. We’re still struggling to replace what he brought to the club.

I'd take him. If for nothing else to give us another wide threat. As much as I like Iwobi he's no where near direct enough. Talented boy, but he's gotta learn how to shoot.

I really want a damn CB thought.

:goonie:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I'd take him. If for nothing else to give us another wide threat. As much as I like Iwobi he's no where near direct enough. Talented boy, but he's gotta learn how to shoot.

I really want a damn CB thought.

:goonie:
He can be super frustrating to watch, and then turn around and be sheer magic. A few seasons ago I thought he was our best attacking player, but he never put it together consistently. He’s so talented, but his decision making at times makes you want to put your fist through a wall.

I was talking to a friend one time, and they summed him up perfectly, “If the final product didn’t matter he’d be one of the best players in the world”.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
But if he doesn't lift it.... it will almost be as bad as Gerrard slipping.

With no league cup or FA Cup, and probably an early CL exit, every game Liverpool plays becomes a cup final. We know how Klopp is with cup finals.

I don't know what you've been watching the last 4 months, but every league match has been treated like a cup final because of who's chasing us.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I was merely commenting on @Black Ball trying to act like we didn't play a team of mostly fringe players with 3 teenagers making their debuts :manny:

In regards to the entirety of his post, if Pep wants to put out a near full strength team against Rotherham that's his prerogative :mjpls: and if you think that somehow makes you more nobler or whatever cool, makes no difference to me :mjlol: if you think when Hendo lifts that bad boy in May any of us are gonna give a shyt that we went out to Wolves in the cup or that you played a strong team against Rotherham then I don't know what to tell ya :mjgrin:
You got the wrong black ball breh.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
He can be super frustrating to watch, and then turn around and be sheer magic. A few seasons ago I thought he was our best attacking player, but he never put it together consistently. He’s so talented, but his decision making at times makes you want to put your fist through a wall.

I was talking to a friend one time, and they summed him up perfectly, “If the final product didn’t matter he’d be one of the best players in the world”.

Breh, tell me about it. He makes a sublime pass during that Liverpool match and then poof gone.

He'll touch the ball 11-12 times inside the box and just nothing...not a shot, not a pass just nothing...it's as if the penalty area has some sort of Anti-Iwobi radiation where he goes from "young talent with potential" to "Lukaku's first touch with dreads".

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I don't know what you've been watching the last 4 months, but every league match has been treated like a cup final because of who's chasing us.
That nikka a whole bytch, until last month man was giving it large about how overrated and overhyped we were and nobody was even close to them, now we showed we legit, he wanna switch up the narrative to we buying the league (a citeh fan no less :mjlol:) and taking shots at Kloppo like the bytch nikka he is, best believe he won’t take that ban bet though, he a fraud just like his manager :mjgrin:

You got the wrong black ball breh.
You right breh my bad :mjlol: take this dap + rep :salute:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this City documentary

Sterling is going to cost them a very important match in the near future :francis:

Y'all gotta peep it tho. It's piff

i mean he already has missed chances. i think we have enough talent not to rely and hes afforded those missed chances. i dont think he will do anythign but improve. but ive come to expect him to miss chances. against united last year he had 2-3 clear cut chances he couldnt put away. so it has already happened. With that said. IMO sterling scored goals that really won us the league and created seperation between us and the rest of the league

Pep a bytch nikka

lmfao why now :dwillhuh:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
That nikka a whole bytch, until last month man was giving it large about how overrated and overhyped we were and nobody was even close to them, now we showed we legit, he wanna switch up the narrative to we buying the league (a citeh fan no less :mjlol:) and taking shots at Kloppo like the bytch nikka he is, best believe he won’t take that ban bet though, he a fraud just like his manager :mjgrin:

You right breh my bad :mjlol: take this dap + rep :salute:

Lol a ban bet means nothing. If Liverpool win the league I wouldn't come back here or the internet for a long time regardless given how insufferable you and all the old MAGA CACs who support them will be.

And nobody is trying to change the narrartive. Y'all spent money and are on top, congratulations. Only club to spend a billion and not win the league, maybe this year is your year!