Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Then threw salad and that lesbian on in a panic. Still should’ve won or are you saying Kloop threw the game ?
I'm saying it was a chance to heavily rotate and reward some of the younger players and if we went out it wasn't the worst thing in the world :yeshrug: you cant possibly try and say that this comp was a priority with that team :mjlol:

We were awful in the first half and looked like a team full of players that hadn't played together and haven't played all season, the result tonight was irrelevant, I just wanted to see Hoever and the other 2 and they gave a good account of themselves I was happy to go out, I'm calm, has absolutely no bearing on what we hope to accomplish this season and just means less games for us :mjgrin: tbh I could live with going out the CL too, it's Prem or bust as far as I'm concerned and the only thing that will make this season a success or not.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

If Liverpool fukk up again.....could be a summer of :mjlit: or :mjcry:

“You’ll Never Win Again”

giphy.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Don't think you understood what he was saying....
I was merely commenting on @Black Ball trying to act like we didn't play a team of mostly fringe players with 3 teenagers making their debuts :manny:

In regards to the entirety of his post, if Pep wants to put out a near full strength team against Rotherham that's his prerogative :mjpls: and if you think that somehow makes you more nobler or whatever cool, makes no difference to me :mjlol: if you think when Hendo lifts that bad boy in May any of us are gonna give a shyt that we went out to Wolves in the cup or that you played a strong team against Rotherham then I don't know what to tell ya :mjgrin:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I was merely commenting on @Black Ball trying to act like we didn't play a team of mostly fringe players with 3 teenagers making their debuts :manny:

In regards to the entirety of his post, if Pep wants to put out a near full strength team against Rotherham that's his prerogative :mjpls: and if you think that somehow makes you more nobler or whatever cool, makes no difference to me :mjlol: if you think when Hendo lifts that bad boy in May any of us are gonna give a shyt that we went out to Wolves in the cup or that you played a strong team against Rotherham then I don't know what to tell ya :mjgrin:

But if he doesn't lift it.... it will almost be as bad as Gerrard slipping.

With no league cup or FA Cup, and probably an early CL exit, every game Liverpool plays becomes a cup final. We know how Klopp is with cup finals.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Liverpool don't win a thing it's a real bad look on klopp. That's 2 cup exits, this season so far, a slim lead in the league which I'm not even counting on, and Bayern in Europe.

:whew:

This is where you separate the men from the boys :dame:

I'm looking at Klopp right now like :lebronfrown::doubtfulbreh:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
But if he doesn't lift it.... it will almost be as bad as Gerrard slipping.
I said when not if :umad: but yea no shyt :ohhh:

tbh I could live with going out the CL too, it's Prem or bust as far as I'm concerned and the only thing that will make this season a success or not.

With no league cup or FA Cup, and probably an early CL exit, every game Liverpool plays becomes a cup final. We know how Klopp is with cup finals.
We can do a permaban bet if you feel so confident about Kloppo's ability to see this through but somehow I doubt it :mjlit: