Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Organizers are doing their part to make sure everything goes smooth at "The Office" in Kingston, Jamaica, this Friday. Check out this advisory distributed to fans ahead of the match: “The Police are advising supporters … that no firearms, knives, drugs, ice picks, machetes, glass bottles or any other items that can be used to cause serious harm or injury, will be allowed inside the venues.”

:sadcam: a taster of the atmosphere tomorrow

Welcome to Jamrock :myman:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well according to some arsenal lads here he was gonna make a killing at barca and he was also much better player than iniesta:russ:

arsenal fans are as bad as the LFC fans they make fun of when it comes to overrating their own players:upsetfavre:

What exactly did Iniesta do last season breh, other than get injured, and looking average when Xavi wasn't around.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Tis the best time of the year...or a year when an election...wait...best time of a year in a year when an election is happening....anyway...

YEAH, FB turns into a political punditocracy battle ground. A forum where everyone is simultaneously right, and wrong. Ripe for some trollin' :whew:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Man that Wayne mixtape is terrible. Same with that Big Sean :scusthov:

AND that new Kanye is pretty bad too. My expectations for the GOOD music album are getting lower and lower.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Man that Wayne mixtape is terrible. Same with that Big Sean :scusthov:

AND that new Kanye is pretty bad too. My expectations for the GOOD music album are getting lower and lower.

You're trippin on Cruel Summer.

:wow:

Mercy, New God Flow, and Clique all go hard in the whip so they're good with me :whoo: but you know the rest of the album is going to be filled with Kanye-esque excessively opulent sounds.

Please don't tell me you're of the "I WANT THE COLLEGE DROPOUT KANYE BACK HE CHANGED HE CHANGED :sadbron:" camp. One of the most annoying anti-establishment sentiments going for the last four years.

Last edited by a moderator:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Cesc Fabregas is one of the best center midfielders the Premiership has ever seen. Stop the bullshyt. How is he over rated? Iniesta is a totally different type of player. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are keeping Cesc out of the Barca lineup, and rightly so, they are geniuses. Just so happens those three are like Einstein, Newton, and Tesla, while Cesc is like a Bohr. Maybe not as heralded as the others, but still among the very best in the work he did.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stay stuck in past, and stay away from the mainstream, unless they are from foreign.

AHHH CLASSIC Drum & Bass, those pads, and deep basslines:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye West is one of these artist who really makes me laugh, you can tell he's one of these people who has never really listened to anything other Hip-Hop/Black American music. And doesn't realize that he aint doing anything original or groundbreaking.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Kanye West is one of these artist who really makes me laugh, you can tell he's one of these people who has never really listened to anything other Hip-Hop/Black American music. And doesn't realize that he aint doing anything original or groundbreaking.

:laff: just like wayne thinking he's revolutionary cause he brang out a guitar

funny i see d'banj's name on that first video olivaaaaa tweeeeeeeeeeest

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know sometimes Q-Tip looks at Kanye, and think, :childplease:'nikka I don't need your advice".

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin

He's covered a Tears for Fears song, sampled Daft Punk, King Crimson and Patrick Doyle, recruited Bon Iver and the chick from La Roux to do vocals, and I've seen him mention RHCP and Phoenix as favorite bands of his. Of the many things you could criticize Kanye for, being in an musical coc00n isn't one of them.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You're trippin on Cruel Summer.

Kanye West: The Morning (Cruel Summer D'banj Snippet) - YouTube
Sin City (Cruel Summer Snippet) - YouTube

:wow:

Mercy, New God Flow, and Clique all go hard in the whip so they're good with me :whoo: but you know the rest of the album is going to be filled with Kanye-esque excessively opulent sounds.

Please don't tell me you're of the "I WANT THE COLLEGE DROPOUT KANYE BACK HE CHANGED HE CHANGED :sadbron:" camp. One of the most annoying anti-establishment sentiments going for the last four years.

Not much to go off of in those snippets. Sounds sorta epic though. And no I like pretty much all of Kanye's work equally. Graduation I'm a bit luke warm on but can't win them all I suppose.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's covered a Tears for Fears song, sampled Daft Punk, King Crimson and Patrick Doyle, recruited Bon Iver and the chick from La Roux to do vocals, and I've seen him mention RHCP and Phoenix as favorite bands of his. Of the many things you could criticize Kanye for, being in an musical coc00n isn't one of them.

Just knowing a few bands don't mean anything to me.

And always how so many Black people think the only alternative to Hip-Hop IS SOME OSRT OF rOCK.