Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
When Sheikh Mansour gets that invoice from Pep
0TAhaEM.png

:russ::dead::mjlol:

Ayyy man, I'm done with the Coli for today.

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Schmid, all-time winningest MLS coach, dies at 65

RIP

I honestly wouldnt mind this kitchen sink lineup but besides Iwobi who else can come on and make an impact? Also that team lacks pace something serious unless you don't mind them passing the ball in circles for 90mins. We need two wingers to complete our attack and a proper left back.

Like I said, I'm good with anything Emery does until the board shows some ambition. :yeshrug:

I don’t know but I know this ain’t it. We already fukked why take off Laca or alienate the other attackers. Emery repeating his PSG mistakes. Even with the lack of wingers he doing stupid shyt.

Emery got me watching Arsenal Fan TV :mjlol: :mjcry:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This Sunderland doc on Netflix >>>>>> both the Juve and Man City series

These fans really expected Sunderland to slingshot back to the Prem. Meanwhile they only won 1 of their first 10 matches. They were on their 3rd manager of the season before Christmas. :russ:

Only complaint is you don't really get a good feel of why the whole club is so shyt. Also not enough interviews with any of the black players. Oh, and the theme song is absolute dogshyt.
Just started watching this after reading this post...Pretty interesting fukkery.

I was thinking these fools was still playing in The Championship, had to look them up. But I kind of spoiled the show because they get relegated again :huhldup:

Wasn't Altidore there for a minute? I remember watching him last time they were in the PL.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Damn it gotta be tough for these brothas playing in places like italy. What has them more confusing is how one set of white fans " loves" them and others racially abuses them.:mjcry:

Hope the brotha keeps his head up, but ism isnt gonna end with more education sadly.:comeon::manny:

Last edited: