Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Monchi's show of support for Koulibaly
d9516f9ce70b320f1c1985bbffabbd67.png

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Proud to be French :childplease::mjlol:

He was born there, grew up there, played for their U-20s, could have been in the national team rotation right now

Deschamps 'missed episode' over Koulibaly

It is what it is, nationality, heritage, and identity are all more fluid than ever now that people can mive all over the globe easier than ever before.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Monchi's show of support for Koulibaly
d9516f9ce70b320f1c1985bbffabbd67.png

:dead: :dead:

Watching the Sunderland documentary, such a useless, delusional club.

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: Darron Gibson in Sunderland Till I Die, slating his own team and drink driving will portraying himself as a model professional. Has any man has lived off the Man united glow like him?

Chris Coleman definitely slept with a few women on the staff too.

When Darren Bent scored, fukking hell :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

The entire Sunderland v. Burton sequence, is pure fukkery.

The amount of times Sunderland gave their supporters hope, only to crush their souls in the worst fashion.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
:dead: :dead:

Watching the Sunderland documentary, such a useless, delusional club.

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: Darron Gibson in Sunderland Till I Die, slating his own team and drink driving will portraying himself as a model professional. Has any man has lived off the Man united glow like him?

Chris Coleman definitely slept with a few women on the staff too.

Cookie smashing Cookies in Sunderland? ImI definitely watching this show now! :mjlol::lolbron:
When Darren Bent scored, fukking hell :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

The entire Sunderland v. Burton sequence, is pure fukkery.

The amount of times Sunderland gave their supporters hope, only to crush their souls in the worst fashion.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
He was born there, grew up there, played for their U-20s, could have been in the national team rotation right now

Deschamps 'missed episode' over Koulibaly

It is what it is, nationality, heritage, and identity are all more fluid than ever now that people can mive all over the globe easier than ever before.
:russ:

People like you are completely unaware about the real feeling and sentiment of the average European; even when their actions like in this case clearly speak about their thoughts. Blind as they come. Some identities you cannot pick and choose, A Frenchman is a White European and always will be. This kumbaya stuff is blowing in the faces of many people; the right is rising and fast.

But let's not ruin a good thread and agree to disagree

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I actually think Arsenal woulda been a trash club for him to be honest. Chelsea is about to have money to blow after Hazard leaves in the summer (most likely) so getting a young core would be smart.

But the thrashing Arsenal about to get tomorrow...:russ: I'll be surprised if Liverpool put less than 4 up on us. :goonie:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am seeing conflicting reports online on that pullisic signing. Some are saying liverpool are going to sign him:jbhmm::yeshrug:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I actually think Arsenal woulda been a trash club for him to be honest. Chelsea is about to have money to blow after Hazard leaves in the summer (most likely) so getting a young core would be smart.

But the thrashing Arsenal about to get tomorrow...:russ: I'll be surprised if Liverpool put less than 4 up on us. :goonie:

I think the Gunners are gonna surprise a lot of people tomorrow.

Laca and Aubameyang are gonna have big games.