Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Game was thrash but we've been shyt for years breh. A new manager is not going to change that overnight. Need to lace him with talent before I can judge him as a manager.
He went to Brighton playing three holding midfielders. We laughed when Mourinho did that, but here is Spanish Dyche trying it at damn Brighton.

And the fact that you can’t tell me what Emery’s Arsenal does well or what their philosophy is on December 26 tells me everything.

Last edited:

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Great watch. Such a clusterfukk of a club that hasn't realized what they're. Stuck in the past.

Been a Ramsey stan for years. I've wanted the team built around Ozil and/or Ramsey, no surprise our best season was built on that and not around Sanchez or Wilshere.

I can live with Xhaka playing but Xhaka + Torreira + Guendozi is unnecessary.

Even if we all accept the players aren't good (we do!), we have enough to beat Wolves, Palace, Brighton, and Southampton. He's too cautious. He's way too cautious and misuses the parts we have now. I dread committing more to him.

You really want to commit, 100M+ to Emery?

Team full of Banegas and Rabiots

Damn y'all don't trust Sven either :smh:
Until we get better players I'm good watching this shyt show

He went to Brighton playing three holding midfielders. We laughed when Mourinho did that, but here is Spanish Dyche trying it at damn Brighton.

And the fact that you can’t tell me what Emery’s Arsenal does well or what their philosophy is on December 26 tells me everything.

He played Ozil ahead of them:stopitslime:

I would like to know what your ideal lineup is because no way am I starting Ramsey and Ozil with that defense.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I trust Sven, but it’s looking like Emery is getting more influence.

That’s not good.

I would like to know what your ideal lineup is because no way am I starting Ramsey and Ozil with that defense.
And none of them could get him the ball.

You going to tell me Emery’s playing style or you gonna keep answering questions no one asked?

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Trust him for what? He needs time but I'm not a believer yet. He did very well last window theaux.

Aubameyang Lacazette

Ozil

Torreira - Xhaka - Ramsey

Kola - Papa - Kosc/Mustafi - Bellers

We've shown starting 3 DMs doesn't work. Let's play to our strengths. We played Ozil and Ramsey and we had the same defensive record.

Torreira and Xhaka just need to stay back and provide cover. 3 at the back works but not possible now.

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL

Trust him for what? He needs time but I'm not a believer yet. He did very well last window theaux.

Aubameyang Lacazette

Ozil

Torreira - Xhaka - Ramsey

Kola - Papa - Kosc/Mustafi - Bellers

We've shown starting 3 DMs doesn't work. Let's play to our strengths. We played Ozil and Ramsey and we had the same defensive record.

Torreira and Xhaka just need to stay back and provide cover. 3 at the back works but not possible now.

I honestly wouldnt mind this kitchen sink lineup but besides Iwobi who else can come on and make an impact? Also that team lacks pace something serious unless you don't mind them passing the ball in circles for 90mins. We need two wingers to complete our attack and a proper left back.

Like I said, I'm good with anything Emery does until the board shows some ambition. :yeshrug:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Fact is Arsenals best XI doesn't fit with the best formations all the top teams(4-3-3, 4-2-3-1). Fact that he's contending for top 4 with the squad they have is good. I'd give him 2 windows before I really judge him.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
City are done out here. Stick a fork in them.

Pep gonna blow 200m in Jan.:mjlol:

They need a top defensive midfielder and another top cb.

When Sheikh Mansour gets that invoice from Pep
0TAhaEM.png