Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Emery is an Iberian Sean Dyche

We gonna have to loan City Lacazette. This can’t happen.

Lacazette >>>>>>

Best duo in the world :wow:

Spanish Sean Dyche tried his best to fukk that partnership up but black excellence persisted :mjgrin:
We can't control the game now. Why? Because of that midfield 3 and literally no creative player on the pitch. Spanish Mark Hughes doesn't learn from his mistakes :hhh:
:dead:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Do you read posts or just run with a narrative that suits you?

Yall spent money. I didn't complain about that, but @Roberto Firmino is being dishonest with himself acting like money isn't a factor in Liverpool's good run this season.

What did that German efficiency win in the 2016 League Cup final? The 2018 CL final? All the sub pat league finishes? Be real.

Like I give a fukk about a League Cup final from 2 years ago when we're 7 points ahead of ya.

Money's a factor; it's just not the only factor. We spent 70 million on our keeper but only 35 on Salah. 75 million for Virgil but only 8 for Robertson. A large portion of our spending came from selling Suarez and Coutinho.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Cannot wait for this tweet

Guendozi with the Toni Kroos match

87/88 Passing
101 Touches
4 Tackles Won
6 Fouls Won
3 Chances Created
7/7 Successful Dribbles

:ahh::lawd::banderas::whew:

Like I give a fukk about a League Cup final from 2 years ago when we're 7 points ahead of ya.

Money's a factor; it's just not the only factor. We spent 70 million on our keeper but only 35 on Salah. 75 million for Virgil but only 8 for Robertson. A large portion of our spending came from selling Suarez and Coutinho.

:mjlol: