Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Net spend would agree with that yea, only Spurs have spent less out of the Top 6 :mjlit:

And we earned every damn penny we’ve spent :mjpls:

Lol as if your club wasnt in debt before FSG came along.

At least be honest with yourself. Congrats on your "success" so far, but dont ever fool yourself into thinking you did it by some shrewd management and signings. You outspent the league and now you are in first. You don't get to talk about money anymore.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Laca Magic :wow:

Arsenal fans are funny, yall nikkas act like u got world class player through out the team:mindblown:

Lucky to be striking distance of the top 4.give the man time. Jeez
We know what a great football team looks like, and sets up.

Emery isn’t showing any of that and we luck our way through matches.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The issue with City right now is that they're not putting teams away in the first half like they usually do. Once City go up 1-0, 2-0 it's a wrap, they not doing that right now. It's not easy to chase teams like Palace, Leicester, Wolves, etc. Those teams are hella annoying to chase and attack when they put 10 players behind the ball.

Let's all take a second to breathe, there's tons of football minutes left to play and we haven't hit 2019 yet. Liverpool have Arsenal at home and City away. That might swing things around again, we just don't know. And this is Liverpool we talking about.

with that said I see Spurs are in second place, I wanna hear from the Arsenal side of the floor now:lolbron:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
And while we’re at it let’s talk about Hendo :mjpls:

Finally back up to full sharpness after a couple injury hit seasons and a shortened preseason and he is bossing it, he’s been immense lately and was outstanding again today :jawalrus:

nikkas really thought Naby and Fab would be the end of him :mjpls:

My captain :mjcry:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
A City fan said this :heh:
Without a hint of irony too :wow:

Lol as if your club wasnt in debt before FSG came along.

At least be honest with yourself. Congrats on your "success" so far, but dont ever fool yourself into thinking you did it by some shrewd management and signings. You outspent the league and now you are in first. You don't get to talk about money anymore.
The gift that keeps giving :wow:

How that energy has changed :wow:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
And while we’re at it let’s talk about Hendo :mjpls:

Finally back up to full sharpness after a couple injury hit seasons and a shortened preseason and he is bossing it, he’s been immense lately and was outstanding again today :jawalrus:

nikkas really thought Naby and Fab would be the end of him :mjpls:

My captain :mjcry:

When he tucks in his shirt and gives those killer side passes :ohlawd:

:mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
A City fan said this :heh:

You can sit there and cherry pick sentences from my post(you should work for the Sun). But I've never said City were some frugal side that won without finances. It takes money to win in football and there are very few exceptions to that rule. But these Liverpool fans act like their best season ever hasn't come after smashing the records for most expensive defender and keeper, it's laughable.

Daps
Saw Fulham v. Wolves at Craven Cottage today. Don't know how it came off on TV, but it was entertaining as hell on the grounds, even though Wolves struggled to look threatening with all that possession they held for the first 75 minutes of the match.

That was my first live football match in England; I'm hoping to see at least one match from the PL or Championship every couple of years going forward. Craven Cottage has a fantastic atmosphere.