Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
And while we’re at it let’s talk about Hendo :mjpls:

Finally back up to full sharpness after a couple injury hit seasons and a shortened preseason and he is bossing it, he’s been immense lately and was outstanding again today :jawalrus:

nikkas really thought Naby and Fab would be the end of him :mjpls:

My captain :mjcry:
Hendo was solid today, I'm still not giving up on my boy Keita, I really want him to do well at Liverpool. Right now he getting hurt every game.

:mjcry:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Is this really the same set of United players? I have to believe that some of them simply stopped caring about playing at the top of their game. Even this man Jones had a solid outing today.

Laca Magic :wow:

We know what a great football team looks like, and sets up.

Emery isn’t showing any of that and we luck our way through matches.

Ok, but some of them lucky wins would have been loses under wenger, that liverpool and chelsea matches would have been a combine score of 7-2 under wenger:mjlol:

I feel you on the start of most games arsenal have started poorly, but common given the last 10 years and the players u have, u are lucky to be were u are in the table, also considering that mourinho was holding back united. :mjlol::mjgrin:

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
last two times that the leaders at Christmas failed to convert to the title were both Liverpool gives me hope.

Neither of those 2 Liverpool sides were as balanced as this one. That 2014 squad scored a lot of goals but they gave up a lot too. Every match was 3-2 or 4-3 and they'd flop against the smaller sides.

Half the season's done and this team has still only given up 7 goals. And the nerve of this dude @Yayo Toure complaining about FSG's spending. At least we're paying for top drawer starters. City paying 60 million pounds for a guy that's probably the 4th best winger on the squad. :hhh:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Neither of those 2 Liverpool sides were as balanced as this one. That 2014 squad scored a lot of goals but they gave up a lot too. Every match was 3-2 or 4-3 and they'd flop against the smaller sides.

Half the season's done and this team has still only given up 7 goals. And the nerve of this dude @Yayo Toure complaining about FSG's spending. At least we're paying for top drawer starters. City paying 60 million pounds for a guy that's probably the 4th best winger on the squad. :hhh:

Do you read posts or just run with a narrative that suits you?

Yall spent money. I didn't complain about that, but @Roberto Firmino is being dishonest with himself acting like money isn't a factor in Liverpool's good run this season.

What did that German efficiency win in the 2016 League Cup final? The 2018 CL final? All the sub pat league finishes? Be real.