Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Damn i got this jamaican guy that mad?

It's funny really because what i said was completely right, it's shoved Welbeck out to the wing where he's no where near as effective and it's left too many pegs for not enough holes.

Rooney getting injured was a blessing in this sense. Fact is when he comes back, someone out of RvP/Rooney/Kagawa isn't going to play in their best position, and Welbeck will be out of the team.

This guys only argument seems to be that RvP is playing well for us. And having a go at me for celebrating it :comeon:

"Oh shyt, last minute winner!!! oh wait...i said i didn't want him to some clueless c*nt in the OFT, best not celebrate:ehh:"

:heh:

:rudy:

You're a van Persie stan now breh why u lying

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
OO2fH.png
OO2fH.png
OO2fH.png
OO2fH.png
OO2fH.png
OO2fH.png
OO2fH.png
OO2fH.png
OO2fH.png

:comeon:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Do you want me to not celebrate his goals?

I support all of our players, regardless of whether i thought it was a good idea to buy them.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
what if we all agreed to put certain posters on ignore..

would they still exist????

:leostare:

Dajungle is a full blown e-stalker, he's got it really bad:bryan:

He actually saw i was in green one day(when i hadn't posted for about 36 hours), went to the OP and negged me for it, such is his anger levels at my existence :laff:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

He actually saw i was in green one day(when i hadn't posted for about 36 hours), went to the OP and negged me for it, such is his anger levels at my existence :laff:

the funny thing is that there's plenty of room for insults in here without getting all red in the face

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

Yeah im really angry :damn::damn:

I negged you just for habit's sake :yeshrug:

It must have really hurt your feelings tho

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Proof to show Gilver is a joke, this is our argument that we had before Van Persie was signed to Man U..He was cussing me telling me i dont know anything..saying **** RVP, man u will never sign him...it messes up the balance of the team, and withing 10 minutes of the argument it was confirmed the Sir Alex put out a bid for him...Now I am looking at his posts and he is looking like a real RVP fan...every time I read the thread i think to myself this dude is so lost, but thinks he is a big time manager or analyst..

Here is the argument for proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilver View Post
I swear anyone spoils that **** and...well there's nothing i can do but **** off, don't.

And posterchild, that would completely defeat the point of buying Kagawa.

Nah, **** rvp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterchild336 View Post
kagawa is not a striker, he is more of a general, great ball sense, you put RVP in the line up and I would much rather see him there than MC. RVP is a raw striker, he is not my favorite person but he can find the net and MU would benefit with him over Mancity
He's not but he will occupy one of what would normally be 2 striker positions.

Rooney, RvP and Kagawa could not play in the same team unless you put Kagawa on the left, which would negate his impact. It would also mean only one of Valencia and Nani could play.

RvP may very well be 'raw', but he's 29, it's not worth disrupting what is now a developing team for 2/3 years of him at his best.

Nah, **** RvP.

Quote:
Tbf i'm bored of being nice to you about this, you need to start thinking about how a football team actually works rather than shoehorning as many big name players in to the team as possible.

It would affect the balance of our team as well as limiting the chances of some of our young players.

'this 2013 season'...****ing hell.

Nice to me?? I know how football works trust me! you have an opinion that has nothing to do with me know my stuff we have 2 different opinions and you are telling me that because I dont agree with you I am shoehorning?! wtf

If you are going to say that any team that picks up Van persie is going to limit younger players, younger players go on rotation until developed...dont come at me like that because you have a different opinion. If you saw my original comment I said RVP wants to go to MC, this is sickening...OBVIOUSLY i am against a squad that tries to pick up every big name player. . I was a man city fan since the late 90's when they were not a contender, and because what they decided to do and all the bandwagon fans I dont support them. Stop assuming, stop thinking u know all.

Quote:
Choose then.

RvP comes in = Welbeck plays less games, Hernandez plays less games, Nani plays less games/we sell him, Kagawa doesn't play in his best position therefore making him a pointless buy.

RvP comes in = We play 4-1-3-2 and get absolutely overrun in midfield in every single game we play and have a disastrous season.

Bear in mind either option makes you an utter mong.

First of all Hernandez doesnt fit well on this squad, he plays great with Mexico but his career at Man U will be limited. They committed to Kagawa last month or so...RVP would start over Welbeck but they would definitely alternate the 3 since Welbeck is a rising star....Nani, they wont sell him because he is playing well and has years left. Kagawa is a new signing so has do develop to the Man U system, we dont know how good he will do there regardless. It is going to take time, I hope he does well, I even liked when they signed Anderson, and many people I know hate Anderson. I trust Sir Alex's judgement when it comes to players because he has been solid since he has been at man u. Man U has the $$ to purchase RVP and it would be a great short term investment..a great return on investment. I dont like RVP but I respect him, just like I respect David Villa and dont like him as a player, I feel his is always at the right place at the right time just the Van Nisteroy, but I have to respect it because it takes talent do this or else every striker would have this ability. Man city is stacked with strikers and they are still going after him, they have Aguero Balotteli, Adebeyor, Teves, and strong reserves and youth system in place. I just name 4 of the top 10 strikers on 1 team add RVP and they have 50% of the EPLS top strikers. Not to mention the midfield, Man U has nothing compared, nothing is wrong with having a 3rd striker. I hate what Man City is doing and the fact that they are looking for RVP is ridiculous, they buy the competition so no one has them, this is something Chelsea started in the mid 2000s when they were purchased by the billionaire and I hated it. Same thing that teams like heat, boston, lakers, yankees etc do, I dont agree withit and never supported it. It takes the balance out of the league.

Quote:
Tbf i'm bored of being nice to you about this, you need to start thinking about how a football team actually works rather than shoehorning as many big name players in to the team as possible.

It would affect the balance of our team as well as limiting the chances of some of our young players.

'this 2013 season'...****ing hell.

You just said this 15 mins ago...Now the article confirming Sir Alex is trying to put a bid on him

I wonder what he would say when he saw this comment (one of most successful managers in football history)

Quote:
I'm coming at you like that because you don't seem to have a clue.

Why do you give a **** what i think of you anyway? Stop with this trying to prove yourself to me nonsense.

I've said i don't want it to happen and stated my reasons, not that it actually won't. It actually happening will likely result in what i don't want to happen, happening. Which will imo be bad for the team.

All you've done is said you want him because it will make us better, well thanks for that genius.

You advocated us playing 4-1-3-2 earlier, with only one actual midfielder, something i posted as a joke line up as it's utterly ridiculous, that's why i think you're a clown.

Ur a joke for real, i didnt say 4 1 3 2 was a good line up i said RVP was good idea, i told you a 4-4-2 would be a better set up, you are a sideline person who thinks they know about the game but doesnt, and utter attacks at people because they dont agree with your wack statements. just the fact that you get defensive and try to call people out tells alot about your intellect, you are not fooling anyone but yourself dude.
Edit/Delete Message

Quote:
Alright then. We'll ignore you calling it a sick line up. I'll call out who i want to call out. Bore off somewhere else with your clueless opinions and corny americanisms.

Corny Americanisms??!? Is this a joke

he is scoring 1.3333 goals a game though, thats enough to change anyone's mind

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Apparently Ronaldo is having a temper tantrums

The Portuguese was the catalyst behind his side's first win of the new La Liga season but his lack of elation on the back of two landmark strikes was the main talking point after the game, a storyline he developed on after full time.

"I'm sad because of a professional issue:aicmon: and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.

"It's nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."

"The people at the club know about this. I can't say any more."

Does anybody has more info on this?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
watching motd now and I hope gibbs is fukking embarassed with himself for having such a go at giroud for that miss

When I saw it again I think Gibbo wasnt angry at the miss itself, but the fact that he was calling Giroud to let the ball roll for a better angle for him. Gibbo had the better angle and options. Still I hope they laughed about it in the locker room.