Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh, MLS been out for a minute now, with numerous clubs starting out in MLS, where you been? :dwillhuh:
My bad I don't really follow american football

Thats crazy though, in other places teams gotta get it out the mud :wow:
The club was formed in Borlänge in 2004 by a group of Kurds. It started as a social project to contribute to the youth of Borlänge by offering activities for them. IK Brage helped financing the project.[4][5] In the first season the squad consisted of an average age of 17 years. Beside contributing to the youngsters, the chairman, Ramazan Kizil, had a high expectation from the football players and an ultimate goal: he wanted to take Dalkurd to the professional levels of the Swedish league.[6] Dalkurd won every division they participated in from their very first season in 2005 to 2009. By this uncommon success they got a lot of media attention, both in Sweden and in other countries.
Dalkurd FF - Wikipedia

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps

Couldn't help thinking about....

full

Oh look, another sports team for Miami to ignore

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I don't watch MLS, what happened to Ibrahimovic? He had that sick debut then it seems like I haven't heard his name since

Did Rooney really come in and steal the man's spotlight like that? :mjlol:

If so, that ain't really surprising tho. Rooney the better player and had the better career anyway :sas2:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Ganso made his premiere with Amiens today. It feels like a lifetime ago when he was a huge deal.

Revista+Placar+-+De+Pata+a+Ganso.jpg

If you would have told me back then how their respective careers would play out I wouldn’t believe it:francis:

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Ain't no-one gonna remember Ibrahimovic in 10+ years except Swedes :flabbynsick:

Rooneys career >>>>>>

England and United top goalscorer and he was flabby by time he was 27 :ufdup:

Young Wayne Rooney :whew: that boy was a highlight reel every weekend. That hat trick on his CL debut :wow:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Ain't no-one gonna remember Ibrahimovic in 10+ years except Swedes :flabbynsick:

Rooneys career >>>>>>

Young Wayne Rooney :whew: that boy was a highlight reel every weekend. That hat trick on his CL debut :wow:

tenor.gif

Zlatan is a legend in every sense of the word. I won’t stand for any slander of his name:ortiz:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Rooneys career >>>>>>

:gucci:
Fam just stop :snoop: idk even know what to respond

Won the league like 8 years in a row in 4 different leagues. Came to United and dominated and replaced Rooney's :flabbynsick: ass even though Ibra like 5 years older :mjlol: