Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Kojo Asamoah back :wow: , if only he was allowed to play his natural Midfield position and not made to play left back. That Juve move fukked up the Black Stars.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
tenor.gif

Zlatan is a legend in every sense of the word. I won’t stand for any slander of his name:ortiz:
:gucci:
Fam just stop :snoop: idk even know what to respond

Won the league like 8 years in a row in 4 different leagues. Came to United and dominated and replaced Rooney's :flabbynsick: ass even though Ibra like 5 years older :mjlol:

I'm just stating facts. Sorry lads :yeshrug:

nikka he was always playing for the best teams, why we surprised he won league titles so many times in a row? That ain't no real achievement :mjlol: How many memorable seasons has Ibrahimovic had? Or when he was the undisputed best player?

Like i said no-one gonna give a fukk about that big nosed penguin in 10+ years. The game is the game unfortunately, :yeshrug:

When do you think we gonna see someone that is gonna rival Rooney Utd goalscoring record? Quite some time by the looks of things

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

nikka he was always playing for the best teams, why we surprised he won league titles so many times in a row? That ain't no real achievement :mjlol: How many memorable seasons has Ibrahimovic had? Or when he was the undisputed best player?

Like i said no-one gonna give a fukk about that big nosed penguin in 10+ years. The game is the game unfortunately, :yeshrug:

When do you think we gonna see someone that is gonna rival Rooney Utd goalscoring record? Quite some time by the looks of things
Bruh what :dahell: Do you watch football or just skim through it?
In Ajax & Juventus he was an integral part of the team. In Inter, Milan & PSG he was literally the star of the team and the dude that was supposed to make shyt happen. He had a great first half season at Barca and scored the only goal in the el clasico he played winning the game for Barca. Before hating ass messi decided he wanted to play as a central forward.

Was injured and Got subbed in after 50 minutes in the last game of the season and scored two goals to win inter the league title. Way more clutch than rooney's fat ass

I'm 99% sure you're from the UK because nobody outside of England really rated rooney like that.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

How the fukk are you going to conclude this. So Rooney's better because he has one Champion's League to Zlatan's 0? :mjlol: OG Ronaldo never won a CL, I suppose Rooney is better than him too :dead:

J Money

Daps
Bruh what :dahell: Do you watch football or just skim through it?
In Ajax & Juventus he was an integral part of the team. In Inter, Milan & PSG he was literally the star of the team and the dude that was supposed to make shyt happen. He had a great first half season at Barca and scored the only goal in the el clasico he played winning the game for Barca. Before hating ass messi decided he wanted to play as a central forward.

Was injured and Got subbed in after 50 minutes in the last game of the season and scored two goals to win inter the league title. Way more clutch than rooney's fat ass

I'm 99% sure you're from the UK because nobody outside of England really rated rooney like that.

We'll agree to disagree but Y'all need to put some respek on Rooneys name :ufdup:

J Money

Daps
How the fukk are you going to conclude this. So Rooney's better because he has one Champion's League to Zlatan's 0? :mjlol: OG Ronaldo never won a CL, I suppose Rooney is better than him too :dead:

:dwillhuh: I never mentioned Champions League victories

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Ain't no-one gonna remember Ibrahimovic in 10+ years except Swedes :flabbynsick:

Rooneys career >>>>>>

England and United top goalscorer and he was flabby by time he was 27 :ufdup:

Young Wayne Rooney :whew: that boy was a highlight reel every weekend. That hat trick on his CL debut :wow:

Breh, people pretty much forgot Rooney when he went to Everton let alone wherever the fukk he is now.

Stop it. :stopitslime: