Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Liga MX clubs voluntarily pulled out and they have an open door to return whenever they want. But the president of Liga MX says it won’t happen until the Libertadores goes back to the old schedule.

CONMEBOL changed the schedule of games to run from January to November, which conflicts with Liga MX’s split season format with the Clausura and the Apertura. The only way you’ll see Mexican teams come back is if they change the competition format back to running from late January to the Summer, and that isn’t going to happen anytime soon.

wtf is up with the rest of the format changes tho? Brazil with twice as many teams (8) as everybody else other than Argentina, Argentina with only team fewer and now they combined take up 12/16 knockout round places :martin:

When Mexico become part of south america..fukk outta here with that, its the CONEMBOL Libertadores Cup.

for now, until they get a new sponsor that offers up the cash again, then it will be back to the days of Santander Libertadores and Bridgestone Libertadores :mjlol:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I watched one episode and decided its not for me. Can't have myself falling in love with city.:scust:
You don’t want to watch a series about a nation owned team and a coach that spent almost a billion pounds to buy a title ????

And their superstar fanbase

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I watched one episode and decided its not for me. Can't have myself falling in love with city.:scust:

Defo need that behind the scenes documentary at United.

• Mourinho meltdown with him vs Woodward.
  • Woodward in therapy because of Jose's demands.
  • Pogba making everyone :umad:
  • Pogba and Lukaku have a weekly show, showing off the latest urban fashions.
  • Lingard cloning Pogba.
  • Shaw joins the local weight watchers club.
  • Darmian DIY show where he fails at everything.
  • Make Martial smile contest.
  • Ashley Young taking the youth teams to the 10m board at the local swimming pool.
  • Smalling and Jones go on a pilgrimage to Kathmandu to be healed.
  • Fellaini self defence classes.
  • Fred and Fred the Red investigates the paranormal.
  • Rojo and Romero do a food and drink show.
  • Rashford trying to find his form, even has a special guest appearance by LVG.
  • De Gea, Mata and Herrera try to bring bull fighting to Manchester.
  • Valencia and Bailly do a DJ show bringing the latest sounds of Latin America and West Africa to NW England.
  • Sanchez becomes a PI trying to find what really happened to Angelo Henriquez.
  • Lindelof does a weekly episode on how to put together Ikea furniture.
  • McTominay, Andreas and Dalot are trying to prove themselves as footballers, against Mourinho distrust of players under 28.
  • Lee Grant is still in shock and awe he ended up at United and spends most of the time, saying he just cannot believe it, that at his age he gets to join a club like United.

Everyone just leaves Matic the phuck alone. :hubie:

Last edited:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Vincent Tan tucking a jersey into dress pants still triggers me.
image.png