Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:_cr7_:

Cristiano's move from Real was expected, but I was sure he'd join Man Utd not Juventus...he has amazing stats and will deliver at Juve for sure, but I think Real was right to sell him. He's 33, bound to decline over the next couple of years, the Real team will finally play differently and the transfer fee is nuts. Now Bale can show what he's capable of, if the injuries don't plague him too much.

Agreed, he looks ready to breakout.

England aint built for old men. Even tho defenses are trash in England and he will have more space, the pace of the game and them young bouls aint playing.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This last Serie A campaign Napoli came close to winning it, Juventus are just being proactive in trying to stay on top. They realize how valuable that Champions League money is to them and keeping the quality players they have now. It's a good move for them if they can make another deep run in the CL with Ronaldo.

Edit: it's crazy how long Ronaldo's been playing. I was still in high school when he was transferred to United.
I was just staring 8th grade the summer he transferred to Fukkboy United :sadcam:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:_cr7_:

Cristiano's move from Real was expected, but I was sure he'd join Man Utd not Juventus...he has amazing stats and will deliver at Juve for sure, but I think Real was right to sell him. He's 33, bound to decline over the next couple of years, the Real team will finally play differently and the transfer fee is nuts. Now Bale can show what he's capable of, if the injuries don't plague him too much.

Why would Ronaldo go back to Man Utd, his won everything at Man Utd, Fergie is gone, all his old team mates are gone. Lifestyle in Manchester is shyt & weather is shyt. There was nothing appealing about moving to Manchester.

Juve is more appealing, he can win a treble,new trophies his never won. He can win new trophies hos never won. He can hustle his clothing label at Italian fashion shows. Lifestyle is more appealing than Manchester

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Spurs need to make some moves or else they risk falling out of the top 4.

We always leave it late. I have yet to see spurs do business early of the window since avb days.

We being link to martial and n’doumble but I know will sign jack grelish and William barrios cause they are cheaper :(

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Everton winning 21- 0 :laff:
DiFJ10SX0AARnQ3.jpg