Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Ronaldo move doesn't make sense. Any one who watches Serie A can help me understand it!
Easier League, same big salary, avoided Spain Tax police. Lock in a domestic double. Then it's easier to focus more on CL, he can rest more and if ever won the CL can claim he won it with 3 different teams. That will be sound special for his GOAT claim, but the real truth he joined the top team of every league. This dude is like Lebron :russ:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Huge signing, our board finally did something right. Midfield play has been our weak spot all year. This should really help to turn the season around.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Last time I watched series A a lot was when Mourinho was in charge. Watched a lot of those games and Seires A isnt it a clash of styles. The game is so slow compared to La Liga.

As well the scores are always so low. No 5 nil drubbing just doesn't seem like a good fit. But haven't watched Serie A in years things could have changed.

Appreciate the update! Repped!
This commonly held belief is actually not support by facts

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serie A has had high goals per game for like the past 3 or 4 seasons. It is not the old stereotype of the league anymore. The difference is that the dominant team Juve does not habitually score more than 3 or have those 5 or 6 goal explosions that Bayern, Real, Barca and City have in their leagues

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:_cr7_:

Cristiano's move from Real was expected, but I was sure he'd join Man Utd not Juventus...he has amazing stats and will deliver at Juve for sure, but I think Real was right to sell him. He's 33, bound to decline over the next couple of years, the Real team will finally play differently and the transfer fee is nuts. Now Bale can show what he's capable of, if the injuries don't plague him too much.