Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
36760865_2195783870655817_7878211163333328896_n.jpg

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Weren’t you a Mexico fan two weeks ago :stopitslime:

Seleção beat them boys so bad made you switch sides like a female :gabrieljesus:

My great great grandmother is French :umad:

Beating Mexico is your only glory from this World Cup. You flabzilians should enjoy it because y’all be Uruguay status for a long time and I’m not talking Cavani and Suarez Uruguay. :umad:

Felt from top 10 to not even mentioned at all :scusthov:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Dude refuses to give up on his dream :neysalute:

Never gonna happen. The greatest athlete in his sport, but this is a perfect example of why the "If only the USA had their best athletes playing soccer we'd be the best ever" people don't know what they are talking about. Bolt's skill transitions to only his sport similar to Michael Jordan looking like an amateur when he tried to play baseball. Very few humans can be above average at multiple sports. That's why I have all the respect in the world for Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders, Brian Jordan, Bob Hayes, Jim Thorpe and whoever has been able to do it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Never gonna happen. The greatest athlete in his sport, but this is a perfect example of why the "If only the USA had their best athletes playing soccer we'd be the best ever" people don't know what they are talking about. Bolt's skill transitions to only his sport similar to Michael Jordan looking like an amateur when he tried to play baseball. Very few humans can be above average at multiple sports. That's why I have all the respect in the world for Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders, Brian Jordan, Bob Hayes, Jim Thorpe and whoever has been able to do it.
if bolt had come up in an elite youth program he'd most likely be a world.breaker

:yeshrug:

there's nothing unrealistic about projecting that if you took the elite physical talent & paired it with elite training the results would be favorable

:manny: