Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
What a finish mcgregor. :whoo:

Great pass from wee Jamesy too, boy is running riot on these c*nts. :banderas:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I wonder if Ronaldo going to Juventus means Seria A gonna get a better TV deal

it's way easier for me to watch EPL,La Liga and Bundesliga compared to Seria A

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
still cant believe ronaldo is going to Juve... i mean yes they are a big club but 10 years or so ago he would be going to a club like AC Milan ( or back to Man U).... From an outsider looking in, AC Milan is the biggest club in Italy (counting champions league success):francis::snoop:....................how the mighty have fallen

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronaldo gonna change Italian football:wow:

This the first time CR7 plays for a team I dont hate. I can fully appreciate his game. I hope he still has some seasons in him.

I hope he meets UTD, R.Madrid in the champions league n knocks them out.

R.Madrid just committed suicide. Perez better get extra security, them Madridstas gonna press him

C.Dot, CR7

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I HOPE that Juventus is just a decoy and Barca will pay Juventus and give Gomes for free so we can watch CR7 and Messi in one team :blessed:

CR7 great plan to fck up Perez more :russ:

---

Superstar
Daps
This Ronaldo move doesn't make sense. Any one who watches Serie A can help me understand it!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
This Ronaldo move doesn't make sense. Any one who watches Serie A can help me understand it!

Juventus are really good right now, they’ve been fairly consistently in CL finals/semi-finals for a few years now and they dominate domestically.

Ronaldo if he’s even close to his peak plus a couple other signings could make them favourites and it definitely secured the league title.

Italian football is back.

---

Superstar
Daps
Juventus are really good right now, they’ve been fairly consistently in CL finals/semi-finals for a few years now and they dominate domestically.

Ronaldo if he’s even close to his peak plus a couple other signings could make them favourites and it definitely secured the league title.

Italian football is back.

Last time I watched series A a lot was when Mourinho was in charge. Watched a lot of those games and Seires A isnt it a clash of styles. The game is so slow compared to La Liga.

As well the scores are always so low. No 5 nil drubbing just doesn't seem like a good fit. But haven't watched Serie A in years things could have changed.

Appreciate the update! Repped!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This last Serie A campaign Napoli came close to winning it, Juventus are just being proactive in trying to stay on top. They realize how valuable that Champions League money is to them and keeping the quality players they have now. It's a good move for them if they can make another deep run in the CL with Ronaldo.

Edit: it's crazy how long Ronaldo's been playing. I was still in high school when he was transferred to United.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

No way he can tarnish his legacy going to Juve, but he can most definitely add to it. If he would’ve gone to China you may have a point that it doesn’t make sense, but going to Italy will make the Serie A watchable again, the spotlight will be back there and if he is to lift the UCL trophey with La Vecchia Signora, he’ll definitely go down as the goat