Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Peps racist ass is done
Toure accused Guardiola of having “problems with Africans”, and Seluk has added insult to insult.

Within an 828-word rant, Seluk placed an “African curse” on Guardiola, said he will never win the Champions League again, questioned the amount of money he has spent and said that Toure would be happy to play for another club in the Premier League’s ‘Big Six’ for a initial wage of £1.

“Yaya knows Guardiola like no other,” he told Sport24. “He worked with him both in Barcelona and in Manchester City. With all the desire, nothing good about the human qualities of Guardiola can be said.

“You can start with the fact that he came to Manchester City in a nasty manner. The transfer was announced at a time when Pellegrini, his co-worker in the coaching department, was still at the helm of the team.

“Guardiola was afraid that Pellegrini would win the championship and other tournaments that season, as he did before he came to Bayern Munich, when Jupp Heynckes won all that is possible. Guardiola could not repeat the achievements of Heynckes, being the next three years at the helm of the best German club, which without Guardiola again leads and wins. If you assign my grandmother to Bayern, the team will still become the champion!

They say Yaya calls him Papushka :dame:

A Russian putting an African curse on Catalan, there is a punchline in this somewhere. :hubie:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
welcome to last month. and you are stupid if you take this story for more than what it is - the rantings of a disgruntled, ageing star.

Yaya willing to play for another top premier league club for 1 pound and still has no offers. That tells you all you need to know.
Breh please stop with this false narrative dismissing this man as if he is deluded its quite offensive given that people in the industry, journalists and players alike who were in the locker room have confirmed Pep simply didn't like Toure and it had nothing to do with sporting reasons.

He was the only positive of the last season under Rijkaard (when he debuted).

Peps first season he played a significant role in Barcelona winning a treble was the anchor between defense and midfield.
Take him out and there is no way Barcelona are winning a treble, he was instrumental in that first season.

Fans of the club alike will tell you the same and when he was being benched for Busquets and even Keita and than the rumors of Fabregas people could not understand it.

And that's not fans of the club, journalists alike would question it and he would never give a clear cut answer.

Stop acting you like have some authority on the matter because your opinion has been contradicted by people who were present and saw how his time both at Barcelona and to a lesser extent at Manchester City unfolded.

I'm not saying he is racist but it's clear he would only play him out of necessity.

Fernandinho isn't half the player Toure is and he was getting minutes over him.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Breh please stop with this false narrative dismissing this man as if he is deluded its quite offensive given that people in the industry, journalists and players alike who were in the locker room have confirmed Pep simply didn't like Toure and it had nothing to do with sporting reasons.

He was the only positive of the last season under Rijkaard (when he debuted).

Peps first season he played a significant role in Barcelona winning a treble was the anchor between defense and midfield.
Take him out and there is no way Barcelona are winning a treble, he was instrumental in that first season.

Fans of the club alike will tell you the same and when he was being benched for Busquets and even Keita and than the rumors of Fabregas people could not understand it.

And that's not fans of the club, journalists alike would question it and he would never give a clear cut answer.

Stop acting you like have some authority on the matter because your opinion has been contradicted by people who were present and saw how his time both at Barcelona and to a lesser extent at Manchester City unfolded.

I'm not saying he is racist but it's clear he would only play him out of necessity.

Fernandinho isn't half the player Toure is and he was getting minutes over him.

Fernandinho has been better than Yaya for 3 years now.

I've watched almost every City game for 13 years, I've seen Yaya play in person very recently. He's washed. But don't let me tell you, since I'm apparently no authority, Yaya offered to play for any top 6 premier league club for £1. Transfer window has been open for weeks and nobody has signed him. Anyone who has watched Yaya play since 2015/16 knows he's washed. The fact that you dont know why Fernandinho plays over him is shocking and tells me you probably haven't seen Yaya play in years.

But maybe Pep doesn't like Yaya. Lasy year Yayas agent(who you probably don't know about, but hey I'm not an authority on it, but you probably think he's a sensible person) came out and said alot of shyt about Pep... Eventually City got Yayas agent to quiet down, and Yaya got some games, and eventually a new contract, which was always going to be a last pay day for him before going elsewhere. If Pep was the piece of shyt that you, or Eto, or Yaya insinuate then Yaya wouldn't have gotten that deal.

But hey facts are facts, you can have your own opinion. It's wise to look up the facts and watch the sport before you take the side of a disgruntled aging star who once argued about a birthday cake at the tender age of 31.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch the sport? :stopitslime: stop it please, these Brits and this self entitlement of no one but us are allowed to have an opinion on this sport never ceases...

I don't care about any of that nonsense who watched what year and who followed who or them however long.

You decided to pay attention to the last paragraph in my post about Fernandinho not being half the player Yaya is... (Which he isn't) and his career coming to a close at Manchester City which I wasn't even basing my argument on...

Let's focus on his time with Pep at Manchester City than, 2 seasons ago he was banished because of his agent who is an idiot and should have been given his walking papers long ago, he apologized and was brought back into the squad and due to injuries, defeats as I mentioned out of necessity was played and he repaid that by playing a huge role in getting them a champions league spot and thus given a contract extension only to be shunned the following season like typically how he was dealt with Guardiola in Barcelona during the PEAK of his career.

So after he plays a huge role in Barcelona's treble winning season even playing out of his position to accommodate the team, he's benched and later sold leaving fans questioning why is he on the bench and journalists alike and he never could give you an answer as to why but only giving compliments and than later lying saying it was Yaya Toure who requested to be sold and I wanted to keep him.

Just like shaking Eto'o hand in front of the cameras and ignoring him in the tunnel the guy is a politician.

And him selling Yaya we all saw how that worked out for Manchester City and that's not even up for debate, the numbers and accolades just like his career at Barcelona speak for themselves. It never was due to sporting reasons just like a reputable Catalán journalist said when he was being shopped to other clubs.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Fernandinho has been better than Yaya for 3 years now.

I've watched almost every City game for 13 years, I've seen Yaya play in person very recently. He's washed. But don't let me tell you, since I'm apparently no authority, Yaya offered to play for any top 6 premier league club for £1. Transfer window has been open for weeks and nobody has signed him. Anyone who has watched Yaya play since 2015/16 knows he's washed. The fact that you dont know why Fernandinho plays over him is shocking and tells me you probably haven't seen Yaya play in years.

But maybe Pep doesn't like Yaya. Lasy year Yayas agent(who you probably don't know about, but hey I'm not an authority on it, but you probably think he's a sensible person) came out and said alot of shyt about Pep... Eventually City got Yayas agent to quiet down, and Yaya got some games, and eventually a new contract, which was always going to be a last pay day for him before going elsewhere. If Pep was the piece of shyt that you, or Eto, or Yaya insinuate then Yaya wouldn't have gotten that deal.

But hey facts are facts, you can have your own opinion. It's wise to look up the facts and watch the sport before you take the side of a disgruntled aging star who once argued about a birthday cake at the tender age of 31.
:mjlol:
:duck:

even Manchester residents weren't watching them back then

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Watch the sport? :stopitslime: stop it please, these Brits and this self entitlement of no one but us are allowed to have an opinion on this sport never ceases...

I don't care about any of that nonsense who watched what year and who followed who or them however long.

You decided to pay attention to the last paragraph in my post about Fernandinho not being half the player Yaya is... (Which he isn't) and his career coming to a close at Manchester City which I wasn't even basing my argument on...

Let's focus on his time with Pep at Manchester City than, 2 seasons ago he was banished because of his agent who is an idiot and should have been given his walking papers long ago, he apologized and was brought back into the squad and due to injuries, defeats as I mentioned out of necessity was played and he repaid that by playing a huge role in getting them a champions league spot and thus given a contract extension only to be shunned the following season like typically how he was dealt with Guardiola in Barcelona during the PEAK of his career.

So after he plays a huge role in Barcelona's treble winning season even playing out of his position to accommodate the team, he's benched and later sold leaving fans questioning why is he on the bench and journalists alike and he never could give you an answer as to why but only giving compliments and than later lying saying it was Yaya Toure who requested to be sold and I wanted to keep him.

Just like shaking Eto'o hand in front of the cameras and ignoring him in the tunnel the guy is a politician.

And him selling Yaya we all saw how that worked out for Manchester City and that's not even up for debate, the numbers and accolades just like his career at Barcelona speak for themselves. It never was due to sporting reasons just like a reputable Catalán journalist said when he was being shopped to other clubs.

I had to focus on that last paragraph because it was so egregious.

But at Barca, and pretty much wherever Pep takes a new job he always tries to get players who he thinks fit his style. Yaya is one of the best midfielders I've ever seen, but Pep was coming from Barca B and liked Busquets. Also helped that Busquets pops was a coach at the club. He chose him and the rest is history for Barca and Spain. Maybe Pep also doesn't like Yaya, Eto or Ibra, it is what it is every manager has favoured players.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Does he think that anyone would honestly believe that he use get up early watch city when they had Darius Vassell as there starting striker ? :dead:

Just like you on your satellite dish watching the great Jermainr Jenas