Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ramos is like a villain from an 80s teen movie, except he always wins in the end:heh:

He would of blocked Daniel Larusso kick.
Would of caught and stopped Doc going back in time.
Would of caught Ferris Bueller playing hooky.
Would of made Chunk lose weight and stopped sloth.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
But it’s a dataset if like 10 games. To take Reus over Sane is an abomination.

Gonna be bad when Reus gets hurt. Sane got more goals and assists last season than Brandt, Draxler and Reus combined. It's a stupid decision. The kid is the future of Germany you have to bring him even if he doesnt play.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Gonna be bad when Reus gets hurt. Sane got more goals and assists last season than Brandt, Draxler and Reus combined. It's a stupid decision. The kid is the future of Germany you have to bring him even if he doesnt play.

Have you seen the reports claiming he had a "bad attitude?" Not sure how accurate those reports are but Sane never struck me as the type. I am in full agreement with you about him needing to be there. I feel like Reus is getting a sympathy nod because of his injury history and missing out on previous big tournaments. Now Brandt and Draxler? I have no answer for that.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
sorry for da call-out...but it looks like you copped a fake my G

ya check is off
2018-nigeria-stadium-home-kit-053018-bootroom.jpg

https://store.fifa.com/shop/details/nike-nigeria-home-jersey-2018_A1010446

i appreciate the concern but nothing is fake about my materials my brother.
official tissue only. straight out of Nike.

my check is in the exact same place as it is in the official Nike shots.

Nike-News-Football-Soccer-Nigeria-National-Team-Kit-7_77373.jpg

unveil23.jpg

mines is a small. the placement may differ in different sizes though...cut of the material.

shout out to Peggy Gou

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Have you seen the reports claiming he had a "bad attitude?" Not sure how accurate those reports are but Sane never struck me as the type. I am in full agreement with you about him needing to be there. I feel like Reus is getting a sympathy nod because of his injury history and missing out on previous big tournaments. Now Brandt and Draxler? I have no answer for that.

Draxler was captain in the Confederations cup last year, barring injury he was always going to go.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Sane is a quiet kid, usually very serious with a competitive streak. All this talk about ego and bad attitude doesn't add up. Plus Sane scored a couple goals in their closed door friendly. The whole team was bad in their last friendly against Austria.

Sane plays mostly on the left but is not bad on the right, ain't no way Brandt is better. In fact Sane was better than Brandt is right now when Sane was at Shalke.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
The Nigerian 2018 apparels are too swaggy :gucci:

3 Million pre-orders. Sold out.

:wow:

i appreciate the concern but nothing is fake about my materials my brother.
official tissue only. straight out of Nike.

my check is in the exact same place as it is in the official Nike shots.

Nike-News-Football-Soccer-Nigeria-National-Team-Kit-7_77373.jpg

unveil23.jpg

mines is a small. the placement may differ in different sizes though...cut of the material.

shout out to Peggy Gou

Getting my fake in the mail soon:takedat:. Lookin exactly the same :wow: