Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
It hasn't helped that he plays for 2 of the most conservative coaches in the world, who don't play to his strengths. But let's keep it reality, at Juve he had Pirlo to be the primary playmaker, so he wasn't relied upon to be the main creative hub of the side. Now he being asked to do that job, he just isn't that guy at the moment, he may grow into that role, but at the present he needs to be the most advanced midfielder in a 3. Him playing in the 2, you get the inconsistency that he's shown for both United and France.

The issues he has for France, isn't too dissimilar to what Lampard and Gerrard had with England. Players who can do everything but are far better at attacking are shoe horned into defensive roles first to get them in the team.

Yeah Mourhino has a reputation for not playing players in their ideal positions. But he's going to have to adapt to that, which I think he eventually will.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Found out my Nigeria home kit order wasn't fulfilled after 4 days and me having to contact the supplier to ask about my order :mjcry:.

Complained about lack of communication from the supplier and they apologized saying they'd give me a discount on the 1980 Nigeria retro jersey. Looked up what that was and it's this.

Nigeria-1980-Short-Sleeve-Retro-Football-Shirt-whiteg-4100.jpg

:stopitslime: Gee thanks.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Found out my Nigeria home kit order wasn't fulfilled after 4 days and me having to contact the supplier to ask about my order :mjcry:.

Complained about lack of communication from the supplier and they apologized saying they'd give me a discount on the 1980 Nigeria retro jersey. Looked up what that was and it's this.

Nigeria-1980-Short-Sleeve-Retro-Football-Shirt-whiteg-4100.jpg

:stopitslime: Gee thanks.

:laff:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he'll need to do this for at least another season before he's considered worldclass.

A consective season with similar stats is near enough impossible if you aint Ronaldo or Messi. If he even gets half those goals and assists he absolute wc

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Was hoping that they'd hook me up even name dropped the founders of the company talking about I won't be shopping from them anymore. Clearly didn't work well.

I wouldn't pay $12 for that replica kit from Copa Football. Why would you think i'd pay anywhere near full price?

Caught an L.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Uzoho is our "No1 goalkeeper
Wilfred Ndidi is our "young talent"
Victor Moses is our "star player"
Alex Iwobi is our "creative force"

Would love if we played a 3-5-2
--------------------Uzoho-----------------
------Troost Ekong-----Balogun-----Omeruo
Moses---------Ndidi--------Mikel----------Ebuehi
--------------------Iwobi----------------
--------Iheanacho--------Ighalo----------

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
Uzoho is our "No1 goalkeeper
Wilfred Ndidi is our "young talent"
Victor Moses is our "star player"
Alex Iwobi is our "creative force"

Would love if we played a 3-5-2
--------------------Uzoho-----------------
------Troost Ekong-----Balogun-----Omeruo
Moses---------Ndidi--------Mikel----------Ebuehi
--------------------Iwobi----------------
--------Iheanacho--------Ighalo----------

I feel like Iheanacho has potential to be world class one day. Is his move to Leicester permanent? I hope so for his sake lol