Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Wow he really is a piece of shyt. Abandon his family just like that for no reason. Making his mama cry like that. Man fukk that nikka. Smh
If somebody wants nothing to do with their family as an adult there’s probably a good reason. The fact that his family has constantly demonized him and dragged his name through the mud in the media over the last three years gives me a good idea of why he wants to have no contact with them.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If somebody wants nothing to do with their family as an adult there’s probably a good reason. The fact that his family has constantly demonized him and dragged his name through the mud in the media over the last three years gives me a good idea of why he wants to have no contact with them.
this

and I can't stand the breh:hhh:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ibra didn't work in the Barca setup, that comparison doesn't work at all. Toure was part of a winning team and contributed significantly to the league, copa and champions league take him out and Barcelona are not winning a treble.
His impact was such.

Ibra on the other hand was given ample time and was shown confidence by Guardiola even after having ineffective displays namely the game in the San siro in the semi final of the champions league.

He was slowing the play, didn't offer much movement and Barca as a team lost in attack due to it and when Messi was moved central his days were up justifiably so.

Yaya Toure had a bigger and significant role and even playing out of position in big games delivered.

Pep wanted him out when he came in to coach City clearly this is something personal, shyt is he a racist? No, I doubt that but it's clear he doesn't like him and it has nothing to do with sporting reasons.

He reluctantly played him last season because he was forced to and he delivered on the field and got a new contract and the next season he benches him throughout.

Doesn't add up.
wait what ? didn’t Pep gave him 1 year extension :martin:
aint he the same dude that’s salty when Auba won African Player? and cry about birthday cake? :mjlol:

“Yaya couldn't understand why Pep didn't play him last season even though his stats, he says, were better than others. 'It feels like he was jealous of me, he saw me as a rival... as if I was taking the limelight away from him”

WTF :russ:

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I like Yaya and I definitely feel he's been underappreciated in the premier league. But he's delusional regarding what hesh saying about Pep.

Pep jealous of him?:stopitslime:

Quarquar

Pro
Daps

@goke313

Sure did.

Eto'o on Guardiola. He mentions Pep's relationship with Yaya. Supposedly they spoke twice over the course of the treble winning season. I'm not sure if Pep is a racist but there is definitely something going on for multiple players to say what they have said. All of that aisde, eto'o hilarious