Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
If Arsenal go after Fellaini...:francis: #EmeryOut
emery ain't making any signings. ivan made sure to mention that he was hired to be the head coach. he wasn't going to use the word manager and what all that entails in england. more like #svenout if nonsense like this were true. it isn't though. arsenal supporters eat up clickbait so they keep doing it.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keita is chinese tho so it doesnt count

"I heard and read all the time that Guardiola really rated me. Everybody thought we had a great relationship, because he was always very positive about me," Keita was quoted as saying by Match.

"However, I never really played much under Pep. That was the only negative thing about my spell at Barcelona.

Seydou Keita: I don't speak much to Pep Guardiola but I have his respect

The Mali international has admitted to being a quiet person and not speaking with the trainer, but feels that his actions on the field have allowed his boss to trust him

Seydou Keita has admitted that he does not speak to his Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola on a regular basis, but feels that he has the coach's respect.

The Mali international is currently unavailable for the Catalan giants as he is away at the African Cup of Nations, yet the veteran midfielder has reminisced on how he became an important player for the European champions - by opting out of starting as a left-back in the 2009 Champions League final.

"I think it all started when we played the final of the Champions League in 2009," he told RMC Sport.

"Everyone wanted to play but the coach offered me the job of playing at left-back, a position in which I had never played.

"He said it was fine. No-one would refuse to play a Champions League final, but I'm not selfish [and said I wasn't comfortable]," he added.

"I think that's why I have his respect."

The 32-year-old also commented on his relationship with Guardiola, which he deems to be more professional than personal.

"Pep and I speak hardly at all. I am a person who does not speak much, even less with coaches,"

Daps
emery ain't making any signings. ivan made sure to mention that he was hired to be the head coach. he wasn't going to use the word manager and what all that entails in england. more like #svenout if nonsense like this were true. it isn't though. arsenal supporters eat up clickbait so they keep doing it.

Who you expect him to buy with that 70mil warchest lol, Emery needs a LOT of money to rebuild

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The rapper from Peckham is, yeah. But he's not tryna coach tho.
JS44224499.jpg

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Black like Leroy Sane. :ehh:
play stupid brehs. leroy's dad is senagalese and his mother german so he's mixed like obama for example. giggs' father was half white and his mother white so he's like 75% white and that's why he doesn't even look black. it was news when it came out that his father was mixed because no one knew prior. the only way leroy sane gets in this is if he has a kid with a white woman then that child will have a similar mixture to giggs.