Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Sancho literally played the same amount of games for Dortmund this year that he would have at City. Him and Foden had pretty much the same year. Multiple SR players ahead of them, injured midseason, practically the same stats

Sancho was playing full 90s tho. Foden played the full 90 in some carabao cup games and I think the throwaway game against shakhtar. Sancho didnt get to finish the WC because of Dortmund while Foden did and helped England finish first.

Who made the best choice? Only time will tell but I think Foden and Brahim should go out on loan somewhere where they can get more minutes.

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
I was a tad surprised about Rami as well. I think they might have wanted some experience in the locker room and someone who's a "leader". I gotta feel for Payet. If he wasn't injured he surely would have been ahead of one of the midfielders. I also think their midfield is a tad too defensive. Swap N'Zonzi for Rabiot and it'll be good.

Either way, let's get it.

He took Rami because he wants 2 left footed and 2 right footed central defenders, this choice wasn't a surprise in France.
Rabiot has been inconsistent with France and has shown bad temper (Deschamps hates this). I actually think Nzonzi to be a great choice, he is a pure number 6 and will allow Pogba and Kanté to play higher. If he plays with 4 midfields he can bring in Fekir or Lemar. It wouldn't be that defensive.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
EPL is competitive because the teams are just not good enough. If Madrid or Barca was in the PL, it'll be a 2 horse race there too. Just look, Pep moulds city into a Spanish team and they won the league by 19 point :russ:
He spent a billion over two seasons breh

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:stopitslime:

Sancho literally played the same amount of games for Dortmund this year that he would have at City. Him and Foden had pretty much the same year. Multiple SR players ahead of them, injured midseason, practically the same stats

Sancho played 685 mins of senior football this season, Foden played 325 mins. :sas2:. Sancho would of played more if he didn't get injured and miss about 8 games.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Deschamps, I spit on you :pacspit:

Always had it out for Martial and just needed a reason to exclude him :pacspit:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
On now - Chelsea legends vs. Inter legends ft. Zola, Shevchenko, Ballack, Crespo, Zanetti, Djorkaeff, Baresi