Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I was just thinking about this other day the bundesliga used to be one of my favorite leagues. Great atmosphere, tv production was on point and the games were fun. Now its just :ehh: to me

Of course Bayern was always the top dog, but it seemed like the league used to be far more competitive. Bayern wasn't always a lock to win the title. You could always count on a BVB,Kaiserlautern or Wolfsburg(their team with Dzeko anf Granite was so sick :ohlawd:) coming outta nowhere to win the league. Nowadays you can forget about it. I also think the league misses a competitive Stuttgart, Werder Bremen and Hamburg
Facts bro. Werder Bremen, Wolfsburg and Stuttgart fell off the most. Hamburg wasn't really competitive in the league. Remember that season were Hoffenheim were on fire and top of the league but sadly couldn't continue its fine form and fell of

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just thinking about this other day the bundesliga used to be one of my favorite leagues. Great atmosphere, tv production was on point and the games were fun. Now its just :ehh: to me

Of course Bayern was always the top dog, but it seemed like the league used to be far more competitive. Bayern wasn't always a lock to win the title. You could always count on a BVB,Kaiserlautern or Wolfsburg(their team with Dzeko anf Granite was so sick :ohlawd:) coming outta nowhere to win the league. Nowadays you can forget about it. I also think the league misses a competitive Stuttgart, Werder Bremen and Hamburg

Because all these top players from other teams are running down their contracts and going to Bayern for free.

Something has to be done bout this.