Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

This is what happens when dudes have too much time on they hands. He must have been watching Ozuna videos all day after his surgery.

With that said it’s one his better haircuts decisions:ehh:

neymar plays in accordance with his hairstyle

baby.fro neymar is goat neymar

stay tuned to see what braided up neymar plays like

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This tribute to hawking is lowkey disrespectful :mjlol:

giphy.gif

The quote applies to his situation, and is a nice gesture.

But that pic is just :laff:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Live5pool. Man I remember when Salah was bought and I had serious doubts about him. He's been SOO exceptional this season and I hope this continues. Its games like this that just make think we might defeat Real Madrid. I then come to reality and remember Offense wins Games. Defense wins Titles.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Live5pool. Man I remember when Salah was bought and I had serious doubts about him. He's been SOO exceptional this season and I hope this continues. Its games like this that just make think we might defeat Real Madrid. I then come to reality and remember Offense wins Games. Defense wins Titles.
Naa yo crazy. Salah was solid at Fiorentina and wanted a moved to Roma. He was very good there and deserved to be back to a high profile team. No one could have predicated he be this good though but he was always quality. He’s not even flashy when he plays he’s more of a Messi type where he just beats with pure skill.