Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Every time Roma is in CL they get Barca :pacspit: This is some United-Benfica/Basel, Arsenal-Bayern shyt.
Kolarov on Messi :mjcry:

Salah couldn't wait :russ: City is about to get in that ass

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
When did juventus change their logo
juve.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

I kind of understood where he was coming from. The Man U fans are expecting things to happen overnight while Jose saying basically, it’s a process and I’m here for the long haul to put Man U back on top.

I think in regards to the loss to Sevilla in the Champions League, Man U has shown some progress this season. It’s just a matter of them figuring out their identity going forward as far as being an attacking team or defensive team.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I kind of understood where he was coming from. The Man U fans are expecting things to happen overnight while Jose saying basically, it’s a process and I’m here for the long haul to put Man U back on top.

I think in regards to the loss to Sevilla in the Champions League, Man U has shown some progress this season. It’s just a matter of them figuring out their identity going forward as far as being an attacking team or defensive team.

Or it means that he and/or Man U suck as a stacked team.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Filipe Luis broke his leg, and is out for the rest of the season & will miss the World Cup. I’m genuinely sad about this. He’s my favorite Atleti player, and I was looking forward to cheering for him during the World Cup.

It sucks that he’ll never get to represent Brasil on the biggest stage.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Or it means that he and/or Man U suck as a stacked team.

Hmm...they don’t suck. I mean, they are second in the Premier League so that has to count for something. Not to mention, Jose resume speaks for itself. They have the right personnel, it’s just a matter of him and the team coming together and sorting out their style of play.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

It's Manchester United. That squad is worth half a billion dollars. Fair play to their supporters who expect not to lose to Sevilla. A trash Sevilla squad at that. You don't pay 200 million pounds for the likes of Pogba, Lukaku, and Alexis to expect patience.

Mourinho is a stubborn mule. He's not going to start playing freewheeling attacking football anytime soon. This id what you get with Jose.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It's Manchester United. That squad is worth half a billion dollars. Fair play to their supporters who expect not to lose to Sevilla. A trash Sevilla squad at that. You don't pay 200 million pounds for the likes of Pogba, Lukaku, and Alexis to expect patience.

Mourinho is a stubborn mule. He's not going to start playing freewheeling attacking football anytime soon. This id what you get with Jose.
This. Mourinho cashing checks and playing chess with the media. Ten million pounds a year for guaranteed fukkeries.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Hmm...they don’t suck. I mean, they are second in the Premier League so that has to count for something. Not to mention, Jose resume speaks for itself. They have the right personnel, it’s just a matter of him and the team coming together and sorting out their style of play.

They got bounced by Sevilla, they suck. They didnt even look good while losing. Being 2nd in EPL isnt an accomplishment. Im not saying they suck as in west brom type of suck but for a rich stacked team, they suck.