Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Honestly beginning of the season united were actually looking good playing good attacking football. I don't know what happen to them lately. I just think theres many players on that squad being missed used and doesn't fit into mourinho style. Martial is being wasted away on the bench and probably will leave this summer. Sanchez looks like total shyt and pep dodged a bullet with that. They didn't even need sanchez and could waited in the summer and bought better player.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The Arsenal/CSK Moscow tie gonna get sticky considering all thats going on between Russia and the UK atm.
Wenger about to save the world by impressing the hard nosed Russian leadership, like a real life Rocky IV, with Arsenal’s phenomenal tactics and footballing prowess.

rocky-iv-clap-o.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Honestly beginning of the season united were actually looking good playing good attacking football. I don't know what happen to them lately. I just think theres many players on that squad being missed used and doesn't fit into mourinho style. Martial is being wasted away on the bench and probably will leave this summer. Sanchez looks like total shyt and pep dodged a bullet with that. They didn't even need sanchez and could waited in the summer and bought better player.

Martial is getting over an injury. That's the only reason he didn't pay a full 90. The team's confidence took a hit at the first Liverpool game.