Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Live5pool. Man I remember when Salah was bought and I had serious doubts about him. He's been SOO exceptional this season and I hope this continues. Its games like this that just make think we might defeat Real Madrid. I then come to reality and remember Offense wins Games. Defense wins Titles.
Naa yo crazy. Salah was solid at Fiorentina and wanted a moved to Roma. He was very good there and deserved to be back to a high profile team. No one could have predicated he be this good though but he was always quality. He’s not even flashy when he plays he’s more of a Messi type where he just beats with pure skill.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

How do y’all feel about VAR?

Personally, I think the negative impact it can have on games outweighs the positives. But I know a lot of people like it.

I'm not sure I like it, aye it will help with the corrupt referees that infest the sport but I don't want the game to be too Americanised and have stoppages every 2 minutes, it's a slippery slope.

One minute you have VAR the next its timeouts, quarters and advert breaks every 2 seconds.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure I like it, aye it will help with the corrupt referees that infest the sport but I don't want the game to be too Americanised and have stoppages every 2 minutes, it's a slippery slope.

One minute you have VAR the next its timeouts, quarters and advert breaks every 2 seconds.

:childplease: