Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont even try and give Mourinho credit for Balo, that was Mancini.

it debatable that mourinho didnt develop him enough those are peak years to be taught habits. its not event that he doesnt develop youth. he has no care to. i dont think he knows the techincal side of the game enought to know how to teach little things like how to position yourself in space off the ball. but imagine balo being coddled by pep :ohlawd:.

edit: balo with pep from the jump is ronaldo with ferguson. ronaldo under the wrong manager at a young age could see a different outcome

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
You are right on that...but my point still stands. Out of 11 possible starting players 4 aren't "his". That's a MASSIVE personnel turn around for ANY club. And Silva is OLD...29 for a striker is approaching OLD.

Look at how Jesus, Sane, KDB and Sterling link up. Amazing dynamic SYNCHRONIZED attacking play. Not ONE of them is older than 26...stop tip-toeing around the point. Jose doesn't develop young talent. Pep is better at it and his teams have been better because of it.

Yeah, dude inherited a team when he's brought in literally more than half of his starting 11 in the past calendar year. Get this homer bullshyt outa here breh. :camby:
I think we've got our wires crossed.:dwillhuh:

I made 2 points. Jose can utilise great attacking talents like Sanchez so you saying they wont fit was what i disputed. I never said he was good with young players, in fact I've repeatedly said he isnt. 2nd point I made was that Pep inherited a better squad of players than Jose. I'm not sure these 2 things can be disputed. I'll never argue that Pep isnt better because the facts and record speak for themselves. He's better than Jose but my 2 points stand.:yeshrug:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Spalletti: Rafinha isn't here at Inter to be a decisive player
Inter have announced the acquisition of Rafinha, although coach Luciano Spalletti has declared that the former Barcelona midfielder won't automatically be a key player in his team's plans.

The Milanese club singed the Brazilian on loan until the end of the season, but the Italian tactician highlighted his concerns about the player's injury history.

"The brother of Thiago Alcantara doesn't come to be decisive," he said.

"We can't think that someone who hasn't played in a year and a half will come and fix things.

"We are the ones who have to help him, and not vice versa."

Spalletti went on to discuss the gaps in his squad and claimed that a top-shelf midfield acquisition is necessary for his team.

"We are well covered in defence, but in the middle we would like to have someone with enough quality to compete for something important," he said.

With a week to go in the transfer window, it's clear that Spalletti would like further reinforcements.

Called him Thiago’s brother, didn’t even acknowledge Rafa by name. S#it on that man’s whole existence :huhldup:

That’s the type of disrespect you show to a rival player or manager, not somebody you just signed. Rafa’s going to be wishing he signed with Celta by the beginning of March if he isn’t already.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: DDG has been his equal for at least the past 2 seasons.

Neuer has played about 5 games since April 2017, where he originally done the injury. He's been injured for about 300 days.

De Gea is not better than Neuer gtfoh with that nonsense fam :stopitslime:

matter fact DDG ain't even better than Oblak:russ:

DDG is a great shot stopper probably as good as Neuer or Oblak but that's about it.

Neuer not only is better built no homo but his passing and his ability to play out from the back opens up the field for the rest of his defenders and midfielders to have more space and time on the ball which is something DDG is not able to do and neither Oblak can do that.

You see the importance of that with Ederson at Man City , I can assure you DDG would not be able to do that at Man City the way Ederson does it.

So because Neuer been injured for the most part of the past year that means he's not the best:russ::russ:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mou is not good at developing young talent because where he's being in all places besides Porto he is under pressure to win right away. you can't play young players right away if they still raw and need time because it means he will get fired if they make mistakes.

If he had no pressure to win like Wenger then I'm sure he will develop a ton of players. The best player he picked out and developed was Varane. Also you can make a case for Ozil,Di Maria who he brought in and weren't really established stars before that.

also he brought players like Carvalho who was better than Terry and got am recognition when no one really knew who Carvalho was.