Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Rafinha to Inter in a loan-to-buy deal
Mkhi to Arsenal
Alexis to United (£490K a week salary :mjlol:)

All official.

The Pogba mutiny done already began. Martial should be asking for more, De Gea should just straight up dip. People talking about what Arsenal lost, but I think ManU may have seriously destabilized their squad. Not to mention Alexis is not afraid to throw a tantrum...

Tottenham need to go ahead and sign that Malcolm breh , for the culture...

..or we're not a serious club like that :hubie:

Ya'll not a serious club. To be fair...neither is Arsenal....but Spurs for DAMN sure aren't.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The Pogba mutiny done already began. Martial should be asking for more, De Gea should just straight up dip. People talking about what Arsenal lost, but I think ManU may have seriously destabilized their squad. Not to mention Alexis is not afraid to throw a tantrum...

Ya'll not a serious club. To be fair...neither is Arsenal....but Spurs for DAMN sure aren't.
De Gea should what?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I would have liked to see Rafinha go to a club where he’d get guaranteed playing time on a consistent basis, but I wish him the best at Inter. Hopefully he can stay healthy and Inter uses him in a meaningful way.

Anybody that loves MMA enough to start their own academia has a permanent spot in my top 10.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
As a United Fan I'm not happy with this Sanchez deal. Yea dude is good and all but £490k and he hasn't even kicked a ball? :francis:

This is the type of transfer that brings about resentment within the locker room. Wouldn't be surprised if De Gea or Martial start looking elsewhere.

Real was already calling for De Gea way back when and it's a natural fit as De Gea's already a Spaniard.

If the rumors that Neymar could go to Real are true then Martial has an open shot to play LW at PSG.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
As a United Fan I'm not happy with this Sanchez deal. Yea dude is good and all but £490k and he hasn't even kicked a ball? :francis:

This is the type of transfer that brings about resentment within the locker room. Wouldn't be surprised if De Gea or Martial start looking elsewhere.

Real was already calling for De Gea way back when and it's a natural fit as De Gea's already a Spaniard.

If the rumors that Neymar could go to Real are true then Martial has an open shot to play LW at PSG.
The club has the paper. Wages always less than 50% of annual turnover. Ddg will get a deserved raise. Its the name of the game, you pay up or miss out. Sanchez deal was a no brainer considering we got rid of Miki who has been poor since sept.

Liverpool losing also just made today amazing.:mjlol: