Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Spain need money, B. Basically it's for 1 of 2 reasons. They want to compete with the PL, so they want that Saudi money, to invest in the smaller teams. As they have absolutely no chance of owning Real or Barca.

Secondly, the cynic in me, wouldn't be surprised if Spanish Contractors (they already worked on multi billion dollar refineries out there) where to be awarded some contracts in the near future. Do the Saudi government a good turn and await the hand outs.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

La Liga - Messi is currently 1st in goals scored (19), 1st in assists (9), 1st in dribbles (5.8), 2nd in key passes (2.9), has most MotM (15) and best rating (8.90).

Too good for Ballon d'Or unfortunately

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i was rewatching thechampions league chelsea barca final...and drogba was right. that shiet was a farce. that Ref must of smoked opium before the match, all those suarez dives:mjlol:, the flagrant barca handballs:mjlol:, the blantant barca fouls :mjlol:, Abidals red card:mjlol: Piques handball:mjlol: Ballack being the unluckiest player alive:mjcry:
wha.....:dwillhuh:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
[

Was really hoping we’d bring him back as a veteran presence with Oliveira gone, but the potential negative backlash from his rape case scared a lot of clubs away. I doubt it’ll be as big of a deal for a mid-level Turkish club.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Spain need money, B. Basically it's for 1 of 2 reasons. They want to compete with the PL, so they want that Saudi money, to invest in the smaller teams. As they have absolutely no chance of owning Real or Barca.

Secondly, the cynic in me, wouldn't be surprised if Spanish Contractors (they already worked on multi billion dollar refineries out there) where to be awarded some contracts in the near future. Do the Saudi government a good turn and await the hand outs.

The official line they're both towing is because the Saudis want their players to gain experience in Europe for he World Cup.

:mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Hoping with Rafinha going to Inter Liverpool will hurry up and send Sturridge to Sevilla. Let my man get some minutes elsewhere so he can play this summer.

Last edited:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Tottenham need to go ahead and sign that Malcolm breh , for the culture...

..or we're not a serious club like that :hubie: