Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Madrid could have had 10.

Feel bad for that young Southampton player. Missed a sitter. Big draw for them though, Tottenham might be in Europa next year.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
mourinho is like the Tom Thibodeau of soccer :russ:

he ruins offensive and technically gifted players with his tactics. Pogba has been reduced to damn near holding midfielder in some games under Mourinho. When you look at Pogba in Juve vs ManU it's night and day but he (Pogba) doesn't look too bad at that role because he is physically imposing but that's not his strength.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
i was rewatching thechampions league chelsea barca final...and drogba was right. that shiet was a farce. that Ref must of smoked opium before the match, all those suarez dives:mjlol:, the flagrant barca handballs:mjlol:, the blantant barca fouls :mjlol:, Abidals red card:mjlol: Piques handball:mjlol: Ballack being the unluckiest player alive:mjcry:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
i was rewatching thechampions league chelsea barca final...and drogba was right. that shiet was a farce. that Ref must of smoked opium before the match, all those suarez dives:mjlol:, the flagrant barca handballs:mjlol:, the blantant barca fouls :mjlol:, Abidals red card:mjlol: Piques handball:mjlol: Ballack being the unluckiest player alive:mjcry:
the fukk are you smoking breh:mjlol:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I'm hyped for the Madrid v PSG game. One of them gon be exposed.