Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I was with you until RIGHT THERE.

I just....:wow:

I agree that PSG/Madrid won't be the bloodbath people are saying it will be but...I just wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. But you are right if there's going to be any difference makers its going to be Modric and Kroos.

I may have overstepped that one. Veratti and Casemiro aren't really the same type of midfielder.

Casemiro is your standard defensive midfielder, he could honestly even play at CB. Veratti is more box to box and is far more offensively inclined.

But if we are speaking about defensive capabilities then Casemiro has Veratti locked down.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may have overstepped that one. Veratti and Casemiro aren't really the same type of midfielder.

Casemiro is your standard defensive midfielder, he could honestly even play at CB. Veratti is more box to box and is far more offensively inclined.

But if we are speaking about defensive capabilities then Casemiro has Veratti locked down.
PSG midfield offensively is amazing, Verrati, Rabiot(super underrated), Pastore,Draxler(he can play in a mid3), Lo Celso(best Argentine under 23 #10) ar3 all good ball players but what PSG need and should look into buying is Kante since he's French and fills a need I'm sure money wouldn't be an issue or a holding midfielder of his type. Having someone like that behind any of the offensive players I named above would balance the team more I think.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
kovacic outchea missing sitters :gucci:

what was that? Marca going to grill him tomorrow.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

17/18 Hamstring Injury Dec 28, 2017 - 22 days 5
17/18 Calf strain Nov 1, 2017 Nov 17, 2017 16 days 1
17/18 Muscle Injury Sep 28, 2017 Oct 12, 2017 14 days 1
17/18 Muscle Injury Aug 2, 2017 Aug 23, 2017 21 days 1

He’s my favorite Atleti player, but it might be time to put a flat top on Filipe Luis. Dude is 32, and can’t stay healthy for longer than a few weeks.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Watch Mhkitaryan blow up at Arsenal like all the other Mourinho rejects DeBruyne, Everton Lukaku, Mohamed Salah. If you are a technically gifted player whose strictly offensive minded, you will not flourish under a Mourinho system. I don't understand why some players do not understand that or else it was the allure of ManU itself that convinced Mhkitaryan to go to United. Arsenal hasn't done a lot of right things lately but signing him is a good move. I don't think they should go after Aubameyang. He is 29 I believe but they should be looking to Ligue 1 to find some young striker like Fekir of Lyon . Go after the Senegalese CB at Napoli Koulibaly.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Watch Mhkitaryan blow up at Arsenal like all the other Mourinho rejects DeBruyne, Everton Lukaku, Mohamed Salah. If you are a technically gifted player whose strictly offensive minded, you will not flourish under a Mourinho system. I don't understand why some players do not understand that or else it was the allure of ManU itself that convinced Mhkitaryan to go to United. Arsenal hasn't done a lot of right things lately but signing him is a good move. I don't think they should go after Aubameyang. He is 29 I believe but they should be looking to Ligue 1 to find some young striker like Fekir of Lyon . Go after the Senegalese CB at Napoli Koulibaly.
mourinho is like the Tom Thibodeau of soccer :russ:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Beautiful teamwork.

Wenger back. Arsenal back. Europa trophy lock :blessed:

full