Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
find my quote where i said that

not u breh that was for kunty....kunty has had this ongoing argument for years with me...his response to me about Suarez not being good was that he didnt score against the big teams( he didnt have a chance to do so when he played for ajax) but he does now for LFC and has proved him wrong but he still doesnt wanna admit it...hes like an old man who doesnt wanna accept he is wrong and keep it moving...it hurts his ego more than anything cuz he likes to always show off the fact he "knew" about it before hand and that somehow makes him better than others...

but he has been proven wrong so all he can do now is troll and :to:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
free kicks is not the point here....point here was u said he was a fraud cuz he doesnt score against the big teams....he has done so already quite a few times so why cant u admit that your wrong breh?

u:mad: Suarez is better than you thought he was?

Suarez is who i thought he is, a good player, but he isnt the world class striker you proclaim he is. For that you have to be able to finish, you know like the Owens, Fowlers, Rushs of the world use to do, see how i'm usin former Liverpool players for my example to spell it out for you, because maybe google translate isnt workin for you properly. For all his workrate, if he aint scorin then all hes doin is the Heskey role, creatin for others because his finishin is so subpar.

But hey you keep knockin one out over a freekick in a game that you didnt even win :laff:

But let me guess right, hes not a striker hes a winger

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
not u breh that was for kunty....kunty has had this ongoing argument for years with me...his response to me about Suarez not being good was that he didnt score against the big teams( he didnt have a chance to do so when he played for ajax) but he does now for LFC and has proved him wrong but he still doesnt wanna admit it...hes like an old man who doesnt wanna accept he is wrong and keep it moving...it hurts his ego more than anything cuz he likes to always show off the fact he "knew" about it before hand and that somehow makes him better than others...

but he has been proven wrong so all he can do now is troll and :to:

:heh: @ Dr Phil here

He had the CL you cretin and FAILED. THAT 100% FACT

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Drogba back?
article-2194562-14B966A2000005DC-335_634x412.jpg

article-2194562-14B9667B000005DC-920_634x416.jpg

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: Fuming. I see Arsenal fans bringing up total wage fees :lolbron:.
We have got nothing players like Aquilani who earned similar off the wage bill this season. To replace him with Sahin for a season at least is all good with me.
Was talking about for Arsenal.

It's not hard for Liverpool to improve on a midfield of Spearing, Aquilani, Adam, etc... so it's not a bad buy.

But we already have Arteta, Wilshere, Carzorla, maybe even Diaby... so don't need him.

Daps
I'm fackin gutted to see Spearing sold lads. We saw what he could do when he got a chance alongside Lucas. His passing/vision/tackles :lawd: