Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:laff: @ how all the Liverpool fans have turned on Jay Spearing now hes leavin, what a bunch of flithy turncoat c*nts you lot are. He wasnt shyt when he was playin for you, but now he is :trash: :smh:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: @ how all the Liverpool fans have turned on Jay Spearing now hes leavin, what a bunch of flithy turncoat c*nts you lot are. He wasnt shyt when he was playin for you, but now he is :trash: :smh:

like i said breh nobody here rated him so stop it....if people in the city of Liverpool did then u might be onto something...but u blabbing about it as if anyone here ever rated him....hes shyt but he always ran hard and gave his heart out so i cant never shyt on him for not trying..he just wasnt good enough..

but it is a fact that u said Suarez doesnt score against big teams and thats a why he was a fraud....why dont u address that instead?:aicmon:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
tumblr_m9h6adq3kB1r1ol1ro1_500.jpg

:king: :wow:

Looks like a mong if you ask me...

:ahh: remembers them forums back in the day :ahh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
like i said breh nobody here rated him so stop it....if people in the city of Liverpool did then u might be onto something...but u blabbing about it as if anyone here ever rated him....hes shyt but he always ran hard and gave his heart out so i cant never shyt on him for not trying..he just wasnt good enough..

How very Harvey Dent of you

but it is a fact that u said Suarez doesnt score against big teams and thats a why he was a fraud....why dont u address that instead?:aicmon:

It was a freekick, its the only way Suarez can score. :laff: In open play hes :flabbynsick: he makes Heskey look prolific

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How very Harvey Dent of you

It was a freekick, its the only way Suarez can score. :laff: In open play hes :flabbynsick: he makes Heskey look prolific

ooo so open play goals count more than free kick goals?

point is he scored and has scored against big teams, so your are way wrong...i know u always like to say I TOLD U SO but u cant do that about Suarez being a Fraud who doesnt score against big teams:skip:

:ufdup:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
ooo so open play goals count more than free kick goals?

point is he scored and has scored against big teams, so your are way wrong...i know u always like to say I TOLD U SO but u cant do that about Suarez being a Fraud who doesnt score against big teams:skip:

:ufdup:

Ian Hartes fantastic @ freekicks, we dont go round callin him the best left back in the world do we

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ian Hartes fantastic @ freekicks, we dont go round callin him the best left back in the world do we

free kicks is not the point here....point here was u said he was a fraud cuz he doesnt score against the big teams....he has done so already quite a few times so why cant u admit that your wrong breh?

u:mad: Suarez is better than you thought he was?