Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TV4 and YDB, yay or nay The O Walcott?

nay.... but if he comes ehhhh :ehh:

right now we need to be focused on sufficient back up for yaya and a better partner for kompany

ill take theo so i can have people chanting my name though:pachaha:

edit: now that i think about it. this would be fitting with alot of our signings. thanks god we have arsenal as our feeder club :lolbron:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Young Rahee the gawd came through and ethered Downings life :pachaha:
Guardian Story

Brendan Rodgers has warned Stewart Downing that the winger may have to convert to left-back to have any future at Liverpool, as the new manager continues to dismantle Kenny Dalglish's project.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
nay.... but if he comes ehhhh :ehh:

right now we need to be focused on sufficient back up for yaya and a better partner for kompany

ill take theo so i can have people chanting my name though:pachaha:

edit: now that i think about it. this would be fitting with alot of our signings. thanks god we have arsenal as our feeder club :lolbron:

:piss: :sadcam: 50 million for Ade and Nasri was good tho. :obama:

The Sinclair deal falling apart and this happening just seems like perfect timing. Would do a swap for Dzeko :snoop:

Really can't see Theo being a success elsewhere but whatever.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
per the Spearing discussion earlier

arevalo is not made for this European Football m8, if we want an Uruguayan holder who will help us now we should go for Walter Gargano.....if we want one for the future Facundo Piriz is gonna be the next big #5 coming out of Uruguay, he plays for my team Nacional, hes at the stage Coates was last year, big physically imposing but just like Coates hes very raw on the ball but his ball winning is IMPRESSIVE and hes just 20 years old...
Gargano and Spearing in the middle would be some little goon azz nikkaz breh

liverpool bound this summer. i reckon about 6 million lbs will do it :yes:
joe allen/spearing/jonjo/henderson. king kenny bringing the diamond formation back to england :yes:

Lucas, Muntari, Spearing, Plessi = best midfield in the woooooooorld

Welbeck>N'gog
Macheda>Pacheco
Petrucci>Nemeth
Fabio>Insua
Possebon>Spearing
Stick to football manager m8y k?

Spearing didnt cost £16m, and he produces just as much...anyway Shelvey/Hendo/Spearing gonna boss the PL for the next decade mate

just a few quotes, carry on

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I know you weren't finding my quotes biggin up Spearing :laugh:
I assume my LFC brehs were on some tongue in cheek sh*t :mjpls:

Suarez Borini Walcott

Lucas Allen Sahin

:mjpls:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nay. Adam Johnson was better....we need a player with more technical skill.

i cant say that i agree breh. some about AJ that just irked me. i just felt he thought he was much better than he was.

the one thing with theo he would bring to the team that aj didnt was the pace with and without the ball. which is one thing we lack it would really help us on the counter. but i think our problem on the counter is we dont zip the ball around with pace even though we keep it well.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I thought people bigging up Spearing was akin to Hurst and Eddie lionizing Lodeiro. All for the laffz. I always thought it was pretty funny tbh :pachaha:

It's Jay Spearing ffs.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:piss: :sadcam: 50 million for Ade and Nasri was good tho. :obama:

The Sinclair deal falling apart and this happening just seems like perfect timing. Would do a swap for Dzeko :snoop:

Really can't see Theo being a success elsewhere but whatever.

would i do a swap for Dzeko. uh not for theo. for the ox or jack yes heh.

i know i slate Dzeko alot. mostly about his clumsiness. hes not a bad player he just doesnt shine with this system. but he still managed 14 goals last season so :yeshrug: