Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PES is gonna be the better game this year.

I'm a diehard PES fan but I have problems believing this. When I played the demo I had to wonder if a team was working on the game or it was just one dude(Seabass) in a room by himself, developing everything and testing it himself... PES 6 is still the GOAT football game.

i do personally enjoy PES more than fifa. but for some reason trying to get all the teams and allat discourages me.

does EA have exclusive rights for these other leagues. if not is there a reason PES doesnt have them

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:russ: Jay Spearing bein sold to Bolton :laff: not even good enough to be sold to another PL team

So long Spearo, twas a loyal servant, but just not good enough to be part of the Rodgers revolution. That Allen though, :obama: what a signing, what heart :whew:

Lucas may be out for a couple weeks, which means more PT for Shelvey, and again, what a ceiling this lads got, the potential is enormous, plus more room for Sahin to break through, and just how tight is that no-option-to-buy clause? In Europa we'll definitly see a rotation of all of the above with Hendo and a bit of Gerrard. Still think Rodgers is cooking up some special stew for late in the window..

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So long Spearo, twas a loyal servant, but just not good enough to be part of the Rodgers revolution. That Allen though, :obama: what a signing, what heart :whew:

Lucas may be out for a couple weeks, which means more PT for Shelvey, and again, what a ceiling this lads got, the potential is enormous, plus more room for Sahin to break through, and just how tight is that no-option-to-buy clause? In Europa we'll definitly see a rotation of all of the above with Hendo and a bit of Gerrard. Still think Rodgers is cooking up some special stew for late in the window..

you need another striker and wonger who can score goals because set piece headers and freekicks aint gunna go in every week

Montez

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_m9h6adq3kB1r1ol1ro1_500.jpg

:king: :wow:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gilver, whats the word on that Buttner breh we signed? is he ready?

Breh since yur such a genius I thought u said Suarez doesn't score against big teams?:russ:

Spearing is shyt n no one besides Edmund wummin thought he was gonna be anything else more than a squad player at best:russ:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:laff:

I thought Jay Spearing was the TRUTH, you know the new Makelelelele or Didi Hamann.

This dude is just making sh*t up for the lolz now :youngsabo: The best ive heard from a fellow lfc fan regarding sterling is "he's on low wages and happy to be a squad player..might as well keep him" :laugh:
Spearing been trash.

Chelsea want 25m for Sturridge brehs?? :pachaha: