Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Southampton trying to use part of the VVD funds to buy the young gawd Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham. Which means Sessegnon will be starting at left back for Liverpool in like 4 years. :blessed:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Bellerin is garbage

Lack of ambition from him

Zaha is a talent...idk why a better side hasn't snatched him up he's still young.

Y'all forgetting his brief stint with Man Utd?

Playing regularly and being the star for Palace is probably better for him tbh unless he would want to join Bolasie at Everton.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yea you can only really support 2 teams. 1 club and 1 national. Done.

These boys got the game backwards :hhh:
:manny:I support several nation teams
AC Milan is my club team tho (:mjcry:) but I used to be a Barca fan and I’m a de facto man city and arsenal fan:manny:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
There are players/clubs I rock with for agenda purposes and because I just watching them play. But in the end the teams I support will always be Liverpool, Ghana, and USMNT. Liverpool were the first and only club I attached myself to, and I'm Ghanaian and American (and Jamaican). I don't even rock with Philly Union like that, I just want to support the local soccer club.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I only support 2 teams.

Man U and the Nigerian National team.

Yea, I used to follow Valencia CF back in the day because of one of my favourite players at the time: Roberto Soldado :blessed:. I really cared that he played well.

I can kinda understand supporting a club in each league but never 2 in the same league.

I met some outrageous individuals that got the game messed up:

One dude supported both Arsenal and Tottenham :why:.

Another dude supported Man U and Liverpool :hhh:.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I only support 2 teams.

Man U and the Nigerian National team.

Yea, I used to follow Valencia CF back in the day because of one of my favourite players at the time: Roberto Soldado :blessed:. I really cared that he played well.

I can kinda understand supporting a club in each league but never 2 in the same league.

I met some outrageous individuals that got the game messed up:

One dude supported both Arsenal and Tottenham :why:.

Another dude supported Man U and Liverpool :hhh:.
Yeah that’s fukked up
The one team I detest will always be Inter