Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Luka will :eat: real good in la liga. all the extra time on the ball for him to dazzle. goodbye my Croatian. prince :to:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Modric could have come and played at the worlds glamour club up at Old Trafford, but hey ho some players just don't have it in 'em
jSyglAJJwpIPt_e.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
PES is gonna be the better game this year.

I'm a diehard PES fan but I have problems believing this. When I played the demo I had to wonder if a team was working on the game or it was just one dude(Seabass) in a room by himself, developing everything and testing it himself... PES 6 is still the GOAT football game.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time for musical confessions, songs and artist you fukk with, but you would never dare tell anyone in your normal life.

Now people know my taste in music if bit out there at times, but I've never admitted to liking the awesomeness that is Amy Grant.

:lawd:

What the fukk is up with the comments on her videos:weirdo:

Last edited by a moderator:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
My Brazilian brehs...whats Dinho's popularity like in Brazil? Is he like a deity still? Do defenders/players clamor for his jersey after games still?

EDIT: Was his popularity in Brazil ever as high as it was in Europe?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
My Brazilian brehs...whats Dinho's popularity like in Brazil? Is he like a deity still? Do defenders/players clamor for his jersey after games still?

EDIT: Was his popularity in Brazil ever as high as it was in Europe?

Hes reclaming whats rightfully his, he is still da gawd and is doing much better at Atletico Mineiro, plus they've got a well balanced squad, much better than his run with Flamengo, he and the top players at Fla got a lot of slack from fans when they got knocked out of the Libertadores in group phase early this year, justifiably, they were really never good enough.

He is still loved by all for what hes done in his career, good to see being respected also, just like when Phat Ronaldo came back to Brazil, R9 was still banging them in with the extra pounds and everything. We watched and idolized these types of players growing up, theyll forever be kings. Good to see Dinho score that goal and prove he's still got it, might see him going to China or something similar soon though

500th post eyy