Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
He's spent a fortune so he's the reason their there being our strikers and not better players.

Well for that game every player that was "at fault" was actually not brought in under Mourinho and/or was an academy player.

Marital - LVG
Lingard - Academy
Rashford - Academy

Lukaku actually had a great game. Had Martial and Lingard scored he (Lukaku) would have been responsible for both assists.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Man like Eboue :snoop:

Skint ex-Arsenal star hides from bailiffs and sleeps on pal's floor

tourecelebregion.jpg

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Well for that game every player that was "at fault" was actually not brought in under Mourinho and/or was an academy player.

Marital - LVG
Lingard - Academy
Rashford - Academy

Lukaku actually had a great game. Had Martial and Lingard scored he (Lukaku) would have been responsible for both assists.
Firstly Lukaku played some very good passes and had a good game but he also missed a very good opportunity in the first half due to his poor control. Also, you really mean to tell me Lukaku was the best option at £75m? Secondly, fact is he had a shed load of money to spend over 2 summers is that really the best excuse that can be given concerning those guys? Look at what Pep did with his budget.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

From Player of the Year to sold to Japan in a matter of weeks. It’s a great financial move for Corinthians, but he was a killer for them last year.

CAM fans are heated on Twitter right now :laff:

As long as Cruzeiro’s not depending on Fred to be “the man” and carry the load that’s a solid pick up bringing him back. He was top 5 in goals last year and top 10 in assists, he still has something left in the tank.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Lol @ making excuses for Mourinho.
This

They don't have an Aguero or Silva but Klopp and Pep would both have players like Rashford, Lukaku, Martial, Pogba, Miki and Mata all playing as a coherent, fluid attacking unit. Mou looks like he spends 80% of the training session focusing on defense. All his attackers and attacking midfield look like they're never on the same page.
Have your wingers play as fullbacks brehs.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Not related to soccer, but I’m watching a Manchester United replay on ESPN3 and I see that Chevy is their main sponsor.

Are there chevys in London? :patrice:
I assumed since we only have luxury Euro cars over here then y’all dont have the everyday shyt that we drive

Nah

None in Manchester either

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Is there anyway I can follow African & Caribbean leagues?

It's practically impossible to see any African league games if you're in the west. None of them really broadcast outside of Africa. I looked very hard. :francis:

I know Bein Sports has the CAF Champions League, though. That's your best bet of seeing African clubs in action.