Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Zidane is :cape:heavily for Benzema.That man could have a goalless season and he will still start matches.They even declined a Cavani-Benzema swap with PSG because Zidane didn't want to lose Benzema
Do you think that it's because they're both Frenchmen of Algerian descent?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Was Messi vs CR7 today? Where Can I watch a replay I’m trying hard to get into this shyt
Bookmark these links:

If you ever want to watch a live match match go to: soccerstreams.net or reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

To watch full games you missed and highlights: Football Highlights • r/footballhighlights

As for today's game:
Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona Highlights & Full Match - VIDEO 23/12/2017

There is tab on top of the video player, click to the right until you get to first half and second half.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Was Messi vs CR7 today? Where Can I watch a replay I’m trying hard to get into this shyt
Man you should have gotten into this earlier, the game is arguably better but 10 years ago was the start of this Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo.
It's rare in any sport you get to watch arguably the two GOAT's got at it against each other consistently

You missed alot of fukkery but there will be more to come.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Man you should have gotten into this earlier, the game is arguably better but 10 years ago was the start of this Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo.
It's rare in any sport you get to watch arguably the two GOAT's got at it against each other consistently

You missed alot of fukkery but there will be more to come.
You're right 2009-2014 was the PEAK of Messi vs. CR7.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
After watching RM’s performance today I suddenly don’t feel so bad about Atleti’s La Liga start. We haven’t been great, but at least we have an excuse for our poor start.

Everybody that was crowning RM the greatest team ever back in August should be publicly shamed and stripped of their footballing credentials :scust:

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I said this last season even after they won the league and the CL. RM needed to get rid of Benzema and Bale. They lost all their depth over the offseason and now they're paying for it

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Manchester United really has been the same after Sir Alex Ferguson left.

Rooney-Ronaldo-Tevez: The Man. United of my childhood :blessed:.

I was a huge bandwagoner though...I barely knew anything about soccer ("football") then:mjgrin:.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Jose Mourinho is :trash:

Cant wait for him to leave England again

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Manchester United really has been the same after Sir Alex Ferguson left.

Rooney-Ronaldo-Tevez: The Man. United of my childhood :blessed:.

I was a huge bandwagoner though...I barely knew anything about soccer ("football") then:mjgrin:.
the Man United of my childhood had Yorke and Cole as the goat strike pairing of the time :wow: Beckham and Giggs on the wings