Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
How much did Madrid fukk up by not going extra hard for Mbappe though?
Ronaldo been falling off sing 2015, but he's not even a top 7 forward this season. Benzema can't score if he was the only cac on an island full of Zoe Saldanas and christelyn karazins and Bale is just a glass version of Mohamed Salah. Heading into the world cup, there's not balloon d'or level talented forward available. Dybala isn't world class and I doubt he's gonna shine at the world cup for uncle Flo to notice. Hazard is not young enough for them(I lowkey want him to go to Barca instead). Dembele already been snatched. There is really nobody available that is even close to Ronaldo that will carry the torched. Take into account Modric is getting up there and Kroos has always been good, not World Class and even he's not been lighting it up this season. Laliga teams have also found out Zidane's 442 formation. Not looking too good.

Merry Christmas puccies :birdman:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Benzema can't score if he was the only cac on an island full of Zoe Saldanas

tumblr_mophcqiDKc1r877b7o1_250.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Cruyff explains: “One time, Romario asked me if he could miss two days of training to return to Brazil for the carnival in Rio de Janeiro.

“I replied: ‘If you score two goals tomorrow, I’ll give you two extra days rest compared to the other players.’

“The next day, Romario scored his second goal 20 minutes into the game and immediately gestured to me asking to leave.

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.the...a-romario-johan-cruyff-party-brazil-1994/amp/

Legend :laff::laff::laff:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Cruyff explains: “One time, Romario asked me if he could miss two days of training to return to Brazil for the carnival in Rio de Janeiro.

“I replied: ‘If you score two goals tomorrow, I’ll give you two extra days rest compared to the other players.’

“The next day, Romario scored his second goal 20 minutes into the game and immediately gestured to me asking to leave.

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.the...a-romario-johan-cruyff-party-brazil-1994/amp/

Bruv?! Where the hell you been at?! This is been known facts that Romario was an OG..plus the brasileirao ends in early december so they go on vacation then, though brazilians that play all over the world want an early vacation as well over....lucky for Romario, Barcelona didn't have champions league matches in early February, lucky for us, we'll be watching top CL matches in the midst of all the bundas

:blessed:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

My pops loved Romario more so than Ronaldo. If Romario played the 1998 World Cup Brazil would have beaten France.