Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
sqGwwW1.jpg

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of those were actual handballs.

Yeah they were. Hands were behind their backs. But on both of them, they extended their elbows.

Especially on the first one. Not that I give a damn bout the result.

But the first one was clear, that was not ball to elbow. That was elbow to ball.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they were. Hands were behind their backs. But on both of them, they extended their elbows.

Especially on the first one. Not that I give a damn bout the result.

But the first one was clear, that was not ball to elbow. That was elbow to ball.
Yeah like the foul on Pique it's clear as foot to ball

Twitter

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The problem isn't zidane. The problem is Madrids strike force is fukking appalling. Ronaldo can't do everything himself. La liga is lost. If madrid don't buy a striker in the winter its gonna be a trophyless season. Sell benzema and tell carvahal to stop playing crap.
For the last 10 years they failed to have a decent striking force. Why the fukk every transfer window they want to stack midfielders meanwhile they think they can score with Ronaldo and Benzema alone? Benzema should have been sold 5 years ago. He is useless.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
For the last 10 years they failed to have a decent striking force. Why the fukk every transfer window they want to stack midfielders meanwhile they think they can score with Ronaldo and Benzema alone? Benzema should have been sold 5 years ago. He is useless.
Zidane is :cape:heavily for Benzema.That man could have a goalless season and he will still start matches.They even declined a Cavani-Benzema swap with PSG because Zidane didn't want to lose Benzema