Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Btw it was not a red card. A yellow was ok. He did not deliberately endanger another player, he didn’t go with his studs raised and went for the ball

But the red missed the red on the last arsenal defender as it was a professional foul

It won’t get over turned though.

Mané didn't deliberately take Ederson's head off when they collided a month or so ago. Still deserved to be sent off.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Mané didn't deliberately take Ederson's head off when they collided a month or so ago. Still deserved to be sent off.

But he directly endangered his opponent by raising his foot beyond a “footballing” position - which is also used to judge handballs and punches/elbows

Pogba’s challenge didn’t do that.

But as I said should have been a yellow, but doubt it’ll get over turned

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
While ur technically right about the season, its pretty much Citys title to lose at this point. Baring some ultimate let down/choke job, i dont see anyone catching them

The thing is this, in as much as City is flying high, this is still the EPL. Anyone can get it on any giving Sat/Sun.

A draw at Stoke on a cold Tuesday, a slip up against an Arsenal or Chelsea and all of a sudden City are within striking distance.

We'll see.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Build you up just break you down :francis:

All these media outlets are going to be on his tip when Quique Setién gets the deal done to bring Gabi to Betis, and he sets La Liga on fire. Spain is a perfect fit for his game, and he’ll have a manager that has actually wants him for the first time in his European career. I still have faith :to:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

d15d9230-383e-4ce8-96fa-9da429d16be6.png

• Vanderlei
  • Santos
  • Fagner
  • Corinthians
  • Geromel
  • Grêmio

• Balbuena
  • Corinthians

• Carleto
  • Coritiba
  • Michel
  • Grêmio
  • Hernanes
  • São Paulo
  • Luan
  • Grêmio
  • T. Neves
  • Cruzeiro
  • Dudu
  • Palmeiras
  • Corinthians
If I’m not mistaken Vanderlei is the first Santos player to be honored with a spot on the “Seleção Bola de Prato” since Neymar.

One of the few bright spots this season:gabigoat:

Last edited: