Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
was a clear red. dude could of broken his leg

That result of the tackle could have been that, but I'm sure you can see he not only went for the ball but Bellerin moved his Knee down there at the point of impact. It certainly debatable and not a clear cut red imo. Pogba doesnt even raise his studs. it was the same motion throughout when he was running.

Taco

All Star
Daps
That result of the tackle could have been that, but I'm sure you can see he not only went for the ball but Bellerin moved his Knee down there at the point of impact. It certainly debatable and not a clear cut red imo. Pogba doesnt even raise his studs. it was the same motion throughout when he was running.
It's the fact he didn't let up on the tackle. As a footballer you know when you're stepping on someone and a natural result should be to let up. Pogba knew exactly what he was doing following through. fukking pissed cause now United have to go play shytty and possibly get embarrassed smh.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
It's the fact he didn't let up on the tackle. As a footballer you know when you're stepping on someone and a natural result should be to let up. Pogba knew exactly what he was doing following through. fukking pissed cause now United have to go play shytty and possibly get embarrassed smh.
Let up on his stride? You think he expected Bellerin to kneel down like that? I've watched that clip and still watching it and it seems a harsh red to me all day.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Let up on his stride? You think he expected Bellerin to kneel down like that? I've watched that clip and still watching it and it seems a harsh red to me all day.
It was a bang bang play no doubt but the fact that his studs were on Bellerins leg for so long gives it away. He could have let up a lot sooner than he did.