Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Zidane may get the sack brehs. How madrid go from destroying barca in the supercup to playing like this. Sell james, morata, mariano and let pepe go to make yourself weaker brehs :scust:

Majestic

Daps
Madrid :mjlol:is ancelotti still free? I think he may be coming back.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

Btw it was not a red card. A yellow was ok. He did not deliberately endanger another player, he didn’t go with his studs raised and went for the ball

But the red missed the red on the last arsenal defender as it was a professional foul

It won’t get over turned though.

forbes

Rookie
Daps
That Arsenal v Man Utd game was hectic...that red card on Pogba was well deserved, I'm impressed the ref saw that in real time, good officiating!

Real Madrid's La Liga season is OVER

forbes

Rookie
Daps
Pogba was phenomenal before the red. smh. now that's what erryone will talk about.

He's been phenomenal since he regained his fitness back...Man Utd in full stride. With Pogba and probably Lukaku missing the Manchester derby next week...it's a shame really.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Look, for Man City, Jose should just get a point and keep the race close.

There's still a lot of the season left to go,
While ur technically right about the season, its pretty much Citys title to lose at this point. Baring some ultimate let down/choke job, i dont see anyone catching them

Majestic

Daps
Look, for Man City, Jose should just get a point and keep the race close.

There's still a lot of the season left to go,
Nah. United must win that game cuz they will too also drop pount after the derby.