Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Europa League groups:
yDDXnyp.jpg

0DjmnqQ.jpg

sxqZYxt.jpg

JIpn0My.jpg

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Barcelona have announced the signing of Ousmane Dembélé from Borussia Dortmund for an initial €105m (£97m), plus a potential €42m (£38m) in add-ons. The 20-year-old forward has agreed a five-year contract with a €400m buyout clause, and will wear the No11 shirt vacated by Neymar.

They finally got my nikka :mjgrin:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So Ox turned down the contract offer from Arsenal :snoop:

How do you allow yourself to get in a position where Sanchez, Ozil and Chamberlain can all potentially leave on free transfers next year smh

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
OFFICIAL:Barça signs Ousmane Dembelé
WELCOME!!
Eretplv.jpg

LETS GO... Dembele, Umtiti, Semedo, Rafinha? ( :yeshrug:)

:blessed: #makebarcablackagain

So Ox turned down the contract offer from Arsenal :snoop:

How do you allow yourself to get in a position where Sanchez, Ozil and Chamberlain can all potentially leave on free transfers next year smh

No one wants Ozil. He'll sign again. Alexis is gone unless there's a major title run. Ox is gassed IMO. I'd almost rather say fukk it and just put Bellerin at RWB and Sead on the left and play Kos, Per, Holding or Nacho, Per, Kos at this point :snoop:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal needs a Football Director, Wenger's insistence on controlling that aspect of the game has exposed the team. If there was a DoF the club wouldn't be stuck trying to move Gibbs, Debuchy, and other players whose contracts are too expensive for other clubs. The club was also stumped by Walcott's agent after RVP left. Ox is not indispensable, he thinks he is a CM but i doubt he would play in that position for any other top club outside of Liverpool..

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dembele lessens the weight on Messi , they really need someone like Seri to be an actual playmaker in midfield and i think they would go back to the earlier shape of their team with Messi being more of a final 3rd player.