Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
97th minute winner when there was supposed to be 5 minutes of stoppage time. :russ:

Sterling scores a deflection and damn near starts a riot with the Man City supporters :russ:

Then gets sent off :russ:

If I was a Bournemouth fan I'd be HEATED:francis:

Taco

All Star
Daps
* crickets in here. Must mean United is winning LOL

"Buh buh buh Mourinho is washed"

"Spend all that money and still be trash"

"Buh buh all three teams they beat are trash"

UNITED TAKING THE LEAGUE BY STORM! DEAL WITH IT!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
But all 3 of of squads they've beaten are trash....

United look good, no doubt. Best team in the Prem so far, no doubt. But we're only in Week 3, and we haven't even started the CL group stage. I'm still on wait and see right now. What doomed United last season was how shyt they were against the top 6.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

United look good, no doubt. Best team in the Prem so far, no doubt. But we're only in Week 3, and we haven't even started the CL group stage. I'm still on wait and see right now. What doomed United last season was how shyt they were against the top 6.
No it wasnt.:what: it was all those draws against teams outside the top 6. Did you watch united at all last season?

Taco

All Star
Daps

And we beat them respectedly like the trash teams they are. We look nothing like the United of last year. Manchester United epl champs calling it now.

Last edited: